Computer Help

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Computer Help

Postby marissalu415 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:53 pm

If any of y'all are good with computers, I could really use some help. I made a movie on Windows Movie Maker, and when I went to publish it (or save it), WMM closed out. And then this little windows bubble thing popped up that said that DEP closed the program. I'm not really sure what DEP is, but it's supposed to protect against potentially threatening programs. Anyway, so I went into the DEP settings and they let you make exceptions of things not to block. So I tried adding Windows Movie Maker, but it said that it couldn't add it to the exception list, like it has to block it. I tried looking it up online but didn't really come up with anything. I know lots of people that are able to use Windows Movie Maker just fine, so I don't know why it won't work on my computer. Any ideas?
Last edited by marissalu415 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Computer Help

Postby marissalu415 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:40 pm

ok after that big long paragraph, i figured it out. Image So disregard that message.
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Need Help?