[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - New Members ONLY....

New Members ONLY....

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

New Members ONLY....

Postby darkfairie22 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:26 am

darkfairie22
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby bigshannenfan » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:43 pm

hi shannen
im new 2 this site n i was just wondering what its like acting as i always wanted 2 act since i was young thanks
bigshannenfan
Shannen Wanna Be

New Members ONLY....

Postby chashkieh » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:16 am

Hi Shannen, I'm Charlene, from the Philippines. I found this website a long time ago but I really didn't believe at first that it was you writing all of those posts. Well, anyways, I've seen the interview where you mentioned the website itself so yeah, here I am. Just wanna ask, have you ever been to the Philippines? Thanks. Image
Char
chashkieh
Shannen Fanatic

New Members ONLY....

Postby gwenhwyfae » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:22 am

Hola! How's it going? I'm new to this site figured I'd give it a shot. Was wondering if You ever visit or have come to North Carolina? Any events You go to over here?

Yesterday I found out that Leo (Brian Krause) was over at MonsterCon. Which was extremely weird since I thought about going but decided to stay home and watch the first season of Charmed.

Any who.. I love Your work and I think Your a very beautiful woman.

Hope your having a great weekend and wish you the best.

~Justine
gwenhwyfae
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby shannen90210prue » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:52 am

Hi Shannen, I am a really big fan. I love Prue and Brenda. Charmed and 90210 was never the same with out you!! I would really love to meet you someday!! Are you going to be in Michigan any time soon? I really hope so!!

xoxo

Christina
shannen90210prue
Very Important Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby slider113412 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:21 pm

Image Image I resently walked into my favorite book store, and behold a magazine with you on the front cover, RADAR (oct/Nov 2008 issue) to be exact.
Its was fantastic you did an interview again, and I never heard of half the magazines out there, especially RADAR.  Great Pictures, but the one with you sitting in a white outfit, brushing your hair with you left
hand, should have been full shots, would have been more hotter.you are a gorgous woman Image Hoping more good fortune comes your way.
thanks.
OH, and Happy Halloween, wishing to see pictures in your 2008 costume.
slider113412
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby shnfan1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:08 am

Hey shannen,
Hi i haven't really know alot about you before a couple of years ago soo its good to know that you do post here... and when i started to watch charmed or beverly hills you were the first i looked at mostly because of you and your acting skills ive never in my whole life seen someone act that well and 2nd because of Prue im the oldest child of 4 and its very exhasting and seeing how much your character can handle it that means alot to me....also 1 more thing have you heard the rumor that your character Brenda Might be killed off its kind of bizar but i know that thats prob. not true Image but i do think that u and jennie are doing an awesome job in the NEW 90210 the show is awesome Image and soo are you....you have touched my heart in sooo many ways no matter what ANY body says ive stuck up for you soo much that if i was being paid a dollar that i would prob. be rich lol but i enjoy do that though it shows that anyone will say stuff and i know u have had sooo many experiences but i won't get into that Image....my friend david is also a huge friend of yours Image!!! you touch sooo many hearts i just want to know how do you do it sooo well?? Image Image Image ImageImageImage Image
shnfan1
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby zingythingy » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:03 pm

Hi Shannen. Image
ever since i was born i've wanted to act and sing, it is all i want to do in life and i can't think of anything else i love more. please can you give me some advice on how to make it in the industry? you are my biggest inspiration in the whole world. I look at you and i think wow when i'm older i want to be shannen doherty! I can only hope that one day i can inspire some one as much as you inspire me. one last thing - have you ever been to England or are you planning to soon? I would love to meet you LOL anyway if you do, you should probably buy some spare jumpers cause it's quite cold here at the moment!
yours faithuly zingythingy xoxo
zingythingy
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby jennaclaire » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Hey shannen this is jenna,, i was just wondering if you have ever been to edmonton alberta??(that is where i am from) Image

your the best shannen!! Image
jennaclaire
Major Shannen fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby shannenzbitch » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:23 am

Hi Shannen, I have a food question for you: is it true that you're allergic to chocolate?? Image If so, have you always been, or was it something that happened randomly? Do you ever sneak little bits here and there? Lord knows, I would. Image
shannenzbitch
Very Important Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty