[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Christmas Caper and Kiss Me Deadly DVDs

Christmas Caper and Kiss Me Deadly DVDs

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:02 am

My grandparents ordered my Christmas Caper and Kiss Me Deadly from Amazon.com. They were ordered three weeks ago but amazon told my Papa that they would take 60 days to deliver unless he paid for express delivery. I've ordered from America through other webistes and basic delivery has always take two weeks.

However, they've arrived but he's gotten a letter from Customs telling him they can't deliver these DVDs because he has to pay a £15 charge for them to go through customs.

Has this happened to any UK citizens who have ordered from amazon.com? I order DVDs from America all the time and it's never happened to me!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:43 pm

yes its happened to me before, i always have trouble when ordering dvds from america.

sucks dont it?

my dad orded kiss me deadly for me from amazon.com and it wont be here until 22nd december or the 16th jan. he orded it when it came out, the very first day.

and iv had dvds from the states that have NOT taken that long to come. so i know how you are feeling babe. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:52 pm

that's awful lauren that really is. i havent ordered b4 from amazon.com only amazon.co.uk, with you telling me this i dont think i shall be in a rush to do so either.hope it arrives soon though Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby slider113412 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:16 pm

slider113412
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannen90210prue » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:45 am

I fell so sorry for you.
shannen90210prue

Postby digitalghost » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:46 am

these dvds are so expensive,but when i go to the store i love passing by them giggling
digitalghost

Return to Need Help?