I'm brand new

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

I'm brand new

Postby kdawg » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:47 am

Hi fellow Shannen Doherty fans! Ok, it's kinda late, so I'm just gonna start out simple. I just got into Charmed two weeks ago, never knew it existed, but I was immediately hooked, so I caught myself up by watching all the episodes on YouTube, plus what was being shown on tv. Now, I have seen season 1 episode 1 through season 3 episode 21. However, as I'm sure yall know, the next episode is the last episode of season 3, the episode where Prue dies. I'm dreading this episode because I don't want Prue to die! I know I'm gonna cry, no scratch that, I'm gonna sob! T^T However, it is inevitable I guess. But enough of that.

Now for the real subject. I just started on this site the other day, and I want to make some friends. I'm not gonna bore people with my pathetic life story, cuz it's really not that interesting. I've gone through a lot in my life, and I'm still going thru hell. Long story short, I've always had the worst luck with everything. I'm 18 and I've been single my entire life, and I only recently started making friends. However, now that I'm older, smarter, and more mature, I can see that I have no true friends, never have. I know solitude all too well, and I hate it. I live with my mom, and I have the most wonderful, adorable chihuahua named Tiny. She was a birthday present for me when I was 9, and she was just a puppy. Now she's 9, and she's part of the family. Geez, I dunno what else to put in this. Basically, in just two weeks, and a bunch of Charmed, I've become a huge Shannen Doherty fan. I hope that by joining this site, among other obvious benefits, I hope to keep my mind off of all this crap going on. Normally, I'm a bottomless pit, with a huge love for Pokemon and other anime, and video games. But all that's been going on has caused a change in me. I'm not eating, I have no desire for video games or anime, or hardly anything for that matter. And speaking of food, my mom says that this is depression. I'm too used to the deep sadness kind of depression, so this other side of depression is new to me, which is probably why I've fallen victim to it so easily. I'm trying to not let all this stress and stuff get to me, but everytime I eat, I can't eat much, and I always feel like I'm gonna be sick afterwards. So I could really use some prayers. I miss being a bottomless pit, hehe. But if you want an illustration, my pants that, when I bought them, were tight and form fitting, are now loose on me, and I'm already tall and slim. I'm 5' 7", and only weigh around 125 normally. However, I've not weighed myself recently, so with my pants being looser, I've probably lost weight. Plus people keep telling me I look like I've lost weight, and I can see it too. I am in desperate need of a vacation, but there's just too much going on, and at the moment I can't. I apologize that this is so long, and if anyone has read all the way through, I greatly appreciate it. It's just that, when I get started, it's hard to shut me up. I'm just so used to keeping everything bottled up inside, cuz I've never had anyone to talk to. Everytime I have talked to someone, it's only caused me more pain, cuz every single time, no matter who I'm talking to, and no matter what the situation, the person always thinks I'm just being a baby and getting upset over nothing. I'm tired of the pain, and I'm tired of suffering. So hopefully, by joining this site and giving myself something new to think about and be occupied with, I can get my mind off things. At least I hope so. But I think this is long enough. So to all my fellow Shannen Doherty fans, and maybe if I'm lucky enough, to Shannen herself, I ask for prayers, support, and possibly friendship.

~ Kendra
kdawg
Very Important Shannen Fan

I'm brand new

Postby spider » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:25 pm

Welcome here Image people on this site are really friendly and have lots of fun, you'll enjoy it here. Image
spider

I'm brand new

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:09 pm

welcome here huni, stay active and make some great friends. love littlemissbad Image Image Image
xoox Image
littlemissbad

I'm brand new

Postby anja » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:14 pm

[edited]
Last edited by anja on Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anja
Major Shannen fan

I'm brand new

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:29 am

Kendra i understand a lot of what you are going through. For a long time in my life i was abused. I felt my life wasn't worth it, and attempted suicide a few times. But even in those dark days i could put a Shannen film on and my troubles wouldn't seem as hard to cope with. I have followed Shannen since i was a little girl, but have only been a member of this, my second home, for a few months. I have met some of the most fabulous people in the world on here, and i'm sure they will love to get to know you too.

NEVER think you have to hide anything from us here. If you wanna talk about ANYTHING we are a pm or new thread away and all you have to do is put finger to key and let us know you are in need of a shoulder. I and others on here will always be around to listen.

If you ever feel lonely just come on here and read some of the posts our sister's and brothers have posted, before long you will be laughing so hard, any troubles will be soon forgotten. I personally can't go a day without checking in to 'home' hehe.

Welcome to our family hunny. Look forward to getting to know you more. Image Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

I'm brand new

Postby sandrien » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:49 am

Hi Kendra,
If you ever wanna talk with somebody im all ears.
I dont know but you are already in my hart as a good friend!
Keep believing in yourself ,girl.
I believe in you.
Big hug and dont forget you can always contact true these boards,ok??
Big ,big ,big hug!
LOve

Sandrien ooxxox
sandrien
New Shannen Fan

I'm brand new

Postby LadyMacbeth » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:38 pm

Welcome to the boards hun!! you'll make some friends here!
XOXOXO
LadyMacbeth

I'm brand new

Postby kdawg » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:21 pm

Wow, I'm amazed at the support I'm getting. I wanna say that I just watched the last episode of Charmed season 3, and Shannen and Holly did such an awesome job playing the part where Piper is shot onwards. I'm just really sad that Prue is gone, but I knew it was coming. I knew I had to watch the episode sooner or later. But enough of Charmed. Things are somewhat looking up for me, but the place I'm working is not the greatest for a job, so I'm struggling with that. I only worked 2 days the first week, 2 days last, and only 1 day this week. It's really pathetic, and each day I'm only working 4 and a half hours, at only $6.55 pay. My mom says that I could go work at this other place that makes you work a minimum of 20 hours a week at like $10.80 pay, so I might do that, but I'm still not too sure. So I'm still needing prayers, and I need God's guidance cuz I dunno what I should do. But I wanna thank everyone who has reached out to me so far as I friend, I greatly appreciate it! ^^
kdawg

I'm brand new

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:28 pm

Hey, welcome Image
AHBL is sooooo sad Image But Shannen and Holly give such amazing performances in it. And Shannen's directing is amazing.

You should do whatever you think is right for you, if you think you'd be happier in the other job go for it and we'll all send you lots of luck!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Next

Return to Introductions