Not really new but felt the need for introduction

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Postby oifchick0405 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:41 pm

Hi, my name is Jamie. I'm not really new here because I've been here since 2005 but I wanted to get to know everyone on here again and I see some new names on here as well. To start off, I am 24 years old and I am from North Carolina. I have 3 dogs and a cat that I absolutely adore. If it were up to me, there would be NO kill shelters for animals which is how I ended up with one of my dogs. He was on death row at the local humane society and I couldn't leave him. Also, I work with exceptional children (deaf,blind,mentally disabled, autistic,etc...) I really love my job and I interpret sign language when asked to do so. I am also in the military. I've been in the guard now for 6 years but I am getting out soon due to a few medical issues that occured while I was in Iraq. I have my book written now and now I am looking to get it published soon about my experience in Iraq. Also, I am in college too and I travel a lot with my class. We just went to NYC last year and we'll be going again this year and then next year we're going to London which will be awesome. I have been a Shannen fan since I was probably about 7 or 8 years old. I started watching 90210 at about 7 or 8 but the show actually came out when I was about 5. I didn't know about it til my friend introduced me to it and from that moment on, I was hooked. Especially to Shannen. So after she left 90210, I did too and if she hadn't came back recently, I probably wouldn't have given it a chance. But I did watch her on other shows and movies and I didn't miss one. I can tell anyone details on each and every movie and show she has ever been on even though 90210 was my fav. Anyway, that's about it. Wanna know anything else then just ask.

Jamie
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby milky » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:08 pm

milky
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shandoisawesome » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:26 am

Im new, been using this website for a week or two.
Its awesome, How did you make a website with message boards? Any particular way?

Its great, thanks.

ImageImage
shandoisawesome
New Shannen Fan

Postby spider » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:23 pm

Welcome here, Jamie & Dearest Prudence, these boards are lots of fun, and very friendly. Image
spider
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:02 pm

hiya huni, welcome xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby shannifan » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:14 pm

hello and welcome in "our second family"! I just say this because these people in here are as a sec family for me and I hope you´ll have so many fun in here as I have!

*big hug* Image
shannifan

Postby charline » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:13 am

Hiii hun,

welcome back! I hope you enjoy being here as much as I do! If you're ever in need of something we are only a post away!!!

Love and Kisses, Charline
charline

Postby oifchick0405 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:53 am

Thank u all! Image I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Jamie
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby secretheart » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:39 am

Hi ~Jamie~ ! So pleased to meet you. I'm from Catalunya and I'm new here. I grew up with BH 90210 and it's my favourite Shannen's show too. When I read about the spin off and her return, OMG I was so excited... ! You know, wonderful memories of my pre-teens coming back... The past three weeks have been very very exciting. I'm glad to meet people who also remember that period. I'm glad to be here to share thoughts, passions. Kisses.
secretheart
Major Shannen fan

Next

Return to Introductions