What did you think?

Talk about Shannen's role as Heather Romley and any of the other characters!

What did you think?

Postby thefifthsister » Sat May 10, 2008 10:39 am

I totally loved this movie. Shannen was amazing and is such a fantastic singer! Ideal Shannen movie for a musician Image

I loved every minute of it. I seriously wanted to slap Zanne though, the pyscho! Everyone was fantastic in it. But Shannen was just amazing.

I needed to give her a big hug when she was crying! Image

But I loved the end..... the triumphant return to Dead Pink! Haha I loved singing along to all the songs.... well except when Zanne was singing. I didn't think she was a good lead singer, backing vocals where fine but how could they honestly have thought she was better than Heather (Shannen)?! But it worked out in the end.

Would have liked to have seen if she ended up with Nick though, he was a sweetie!

Shannen, another amazing movie that I'm gonna watch a million times! One of my faves now Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

What did you think?

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:04 pm

TheFifthSister you have this film? i dont find it in nothing shops and nothing e-mule and nothe u-torrentImage im sad i dont can buy by internet, you would like send me the film?i have too some shannens films, you would like do some exchange ?Image write soon kiss Image
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

What did you think?

Postby laurababe1988 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:03 pm

got this film today and i habe to admit is fantastic. shannen is fab lvu her singing she has a great voice

*hugs*
laurababe1988

What did you think?

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:28 pm

i thought it was creepy, you know that zanne was so scary. she was a right nutter wasnt she.

shay was as always the best in the movie. i think she has got a fab voice. xoxox Image
littlemissbad

What did you think?

Postby DontFailMeNow » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:29 pm

Shannen was stunning in this movie i loved her singing i wish she would do more movies where she sings because i think she is amazing!
DontFailMeNow

What did you think?

Postby rainlily » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:26 am

Another favorite. Love her singing and the college setting. And the storyline. Image
rainlily

What did you think?

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:25 pm

Just watched this film and WOW shay was absulotely fabulous in it. I really felt for her when she was crying too, but she sings like an angel.

Zanne wanted locking up and the key swollowing by a huge knarly dragon and NEVER letting out, That chick was from psychosville. After Heather(shannen) went out of her way to include her, she goes and steals her guy, drugs her and takes her life, not to mention killing two people, omg what a nutjob.

Shannen was absulutely perfect in this, gave it her all as always. Another fab movie from our shay. Out of ten. i give this film 10000000000000000000000000000
lilmisshalliwell

What did you think?

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:06 pm

She planned the thing all along! Complete and utter nutjob!

I think Heather did end up with Nick because when he buys her a new necklace she kisses him and I think she kisses him right at the end as well after "Does Anybody Hear Me?" is a big hit Image Nick was sweet, Simon was a jerk.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

What did you think?

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:27 am

I thought this movie was brilliant in every way and I thought Shannen did a phenomenal job in this movie! I thought Shannen sang very well too in it and I thought that this movie was a roller coaster of a movie in the way of emotions really because I cried in a lot of scenes with the psycho girl picking on the not so popular girl--Shannen. I cried and I just loved the drama of this movie.
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

What did you think?

Postby charming2 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:38 pm

this movie is very best i saw 50 times shannen its very ggood and other set

Image Image Image
charming2
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Friends Til the End