[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Okay...lovin' the board, lost as hell - HELP?

Okay...lovin' the board, lost as hell - HELP?

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby rebekah » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:19 pm

HEY EVERYONE! ( :biggrin: <----everyone )

It's great i've finally figured out how to actually get here, but...well i'm totally lost. I am from SS.com and this is quite a different format to their board and so i'm a little on the confuzzled side of things. I met Louise on Alyssa's board but apart from that, i'm pretty clueless to who anyone is. Could anyone give me a hand?

Oh and a quick Q, is this the site Shannen posts on?

Thanks in advance...

Peace, Rebekah

P.S. I just had to caption some of these smileys, they are just sooooo cute!

Okay so, um, Image This is me...the newbie. Image See? I'm waving at ya'll! Ooo ooo ooo, this is me in a bad mood.... :cowsleep: . Hehehe.

Not entirely sure what this smiley is doing, but good on ya mate! Image - ooo, no, he's kidnapping?? No, bad dude! VERY BAD DUDE!

The process of a muder. Image Image Image Image Image hehehe, i swear to god i am evil. Then again, swearing to god about being evil isnt probably the wisest thing to do...hmm.

Okay well, hey! Image Great site! Image HELP! Image And i apologise, i think i have a smiley addiction! (Image person with smiley addiction) OH GOD! I shall become a hippy! :boldpurple: Ah well, who cares!
rebekah
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:44 pm

Hehehe! hello there and welcome! I am Dianna. This is where Shannen posts. I would be happy to give you a hand. It looks like you pretty much know how to post and make threads...that's a good start. What would you like to know? Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby rebekah » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:01 pm

Hmmm, just the basics really. Where to post certain messages? What is the kinda thing you can not include in your posts? (For example, Shannen's personal life) Where Shannen would generally post her messages and does she drop by often? Where most of you guys hang out? That kinda thing really. I'm sorry if i terrified you a little by my, well, rather enthusiastic entrance. Hehehe. I do have a habbit of making myself known. I am resident crazy person on the SS boards. The Old Dude would most deffinately back me up! Well, maybe not now i've called him old....but...lol, i get carried away with my ramblings.

Thank you for your help! (Well replying to my post) Its a start Image Oh and i just have to say.... Image <---this dude is the coolest smiley on the web!

Hehehe, Peace, Rebekah
rebekah
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:06 pm

Hi again Image

We tend not to ask about Shannen's private life and Charmed. She posts about twice a month in the Q&A section or in the news. Anywhere really, just the Q&A is now the most common place for her. You can ask her questions in there and she will try and answer it.

Hehe it's good to have you here! Don't be afriad to join in, everyone here is nice and we don't bite Image We post eveywhere and anywhere here Image The hang out for anything besides Shannen is the coffee house. Image

See you around!
Dianna
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby rebekah » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:56 pm

rebekah
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:10 pm

Yup twice a month is excellent. Some celebs are known to post twice a year! Shay loves her fans Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby rachel333 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:37 pm

yup me 2 me 2 Image Image
rachel333
Major Shannen fan

Postby shaed412 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:12 am

Hi BekImage Image !! welcome to the boards...who is the person in your pic by your name? Sorry I am having a brain fart right now and can't think of what I wanted to say...anyhoos...you are a great writer....hope to see you around regularly...Shannen rocks. God Bless!!! Image
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby rebekah » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:10 am

rebekah
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenfan9009 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:18 pm

shannenfan9009
New Shannen Fan

Return to Need Help?