[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - View Of Terror aka Nightlight

View Of Terror aka Nightlight

If you'd like to talk about a particular movie that Shannen has been in or a TV show/appearance, that has not been listed above then this is the place to talk about it!

Postby thefifthsister » Sun May 04, 2008 11:43 am

I hadn't noticed that but I'll look out for it when I watch it next.

Watching the film was the deciding in moment in having my hair cut Image I've wanted my hair like hers for a while but this was the point when I really couldn't wait any longer.

It is a great movie, one of the best I've seen (ever!)

I'm so glad you got to watch it Marissa!!!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby marissalu415 » Sun May 04, 2008 4:32 pm

Yeah, her hair looks so beautiful in this movie. I agree, this is one of the best movies i think i've ever seen.
marissalu415

Postby sarah01 » Mon May 05, 2008 1:09 am

sarah01

Postby marissalu415 » Mon May 05, 2008 3:05 am

^Yeah, i guess she just sounded younger in this movie. idk why. When i started watching it, i went and checked imdb cuz at first i thought it was older since she sounded young. But then i found out that it came out in 2003, so i was kind of surprised by that. Cuz her voice sounded different in Charmed, more mature i guess. But i loved it in this movie, it was adorable. =]

Yeah, the guy was kinda cute in this movie, and he was young, so that's good. Spoiler: I thought he was the bad guy for a while, but they just wanted you to think that. And then i thought he was going to die, but i'm glad he didn't.

I noticed her eyes too. They looked so blue in this movie. So pretty. =]
Last edited by marissalu415 on Mon May 05, 2008 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 05, 2008 11:31 am

Haha yeah I was glad that she had a guy nearer to her age! It was about time Image

I love this movie.... I have the urge to go watch it but I gotta do some work Image
thefifthsister

Postby amandabynight » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:14 am

I finally saw this movie a couple of months ago and really enjoyed it. There were some nice twists, and as per Shannen's usual film choices, her character was strong and smart.
amandabynight
New Shannen Fan

Postby kaelyn23 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:14 am

I'm going to watch this movie an about an hour. From all the reviews I've read on this thread it sounds interesting and good. I'll tell ya what I think in a few hours. Image
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Postby kaelyn23 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:09 am

Well I thought it was great! Another GREAT Shannen Doherty movie! Image So was that Brent or the stalker that she got in the ambulance with? Somebody said something about a twist at the end so I'm confused?
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Postby primalprue » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:03 am

This is probably my favorite Shannen movie that she has done so far. I watched it the other day and still love it. I just wish they would release it on dvd in the US.
primalprue
New Shannen Fan

Postby kaelyn23 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:43 pm

I wish a lot of Shannen's movies were on DVD! The only one I can ever find is 'Mallrats' I LOVE Shannen Doherty!
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Other Movies/TV Shows/Appearances