[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - School daze

School daze

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

School daze

Postby justafan » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:01 am

If you could have gone to high school with Brenda what could you see the two of you doing together.

JUSTAFAN
justafan
Shannen Fanatic

School daze

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:18 pm

littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

School daze

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:40 pm

I would have been the female version of Scott. Very timid and goofy lol. I was a bookworm in school. Always did my work AS SOON AS i got home. No offense to Bren' but she would have took one look at me and laughed probably.
lilmisshalliwell

School daze

Postby kaelyn23 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:10 pm

well I was a loner and outcast in high school and had no true friends so I would be happy that Brenda wanted to be my friend. Brenda would be a good role model and good influence on me too.
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

School daze

Postby rachaelmcd » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:28 pm

lol i can picture us cutting class together and pranking teachers for mega lol'z
rachaelmcd

School daze

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:00 pm

littlemissbad

School daze

Postby lovecharmed16 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:01 am

I think I could've been friends with Brenda, we were both honor students. However, I think she would have gotten me out of the house more...not much to do for entertainment when you're an only child.
lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

School daze

Postby digitalghost » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:49 pm

i would've tried my best to come closer to her,be her best friend,and then ask her out Image
digitalghost

School daze

Postby digitalghost » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:51 pm

if i was there back then in the 90's i'd bring my 21st century styles to the table.i think i'd be cool....maybe
digitalghost

School daze

Postby farvarine » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:46 am

I don't think I could have been friend with Brenda. I mean, I was a popular kid when I was 3-9 yrs old but then I moved... And I didn't have any friends, I was always with my twin brother (he had friends) and I started having good friends at the age of 11/12.
Boys, my friends were all boy except for one I met the year before and they were also friend with my brother.
A year later I met my best friend, we had a big group but we were not really popular.
Then we fought for some silly reasons because we were very young and immature (14).

And when I had my baccalauréat, I said "I have only one friend : Kelly", Kelly is the name of my best friend. I spent my time with other people, 7 or 8 perhaps but she is the only one I can call a friend.

Now I moved again, no one knows my brother so I had to meet people all by myself XD. My classmates are nice and I have a few "friends". Three of them are really close to me, the others are nice but I just can't have a lot of friends.

I'm kind of a nerd. I'm very shy (but when you know me, I'm the kind of people who's not afraid of speaking her mind), goofy, I love reading more than shopping (for some reasons I like gossips eh eh) and some people just know me as "the twin sister of..." (of a guy who's a geek). I wouldn't have been the friend of Brenda, or the poor Brenda would have been hated (like my best friend, she didn't know to who she was speaking lol) and laugh at.
(Hum, that's quite funny because this year some of the people who "hated" me send me message to say they are sorry).
Last edited by farvarine on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
farvarine
Shannen Wanna Be

Next

Return to Brenda Walsh