Make a wish and we´ll show you what you get-game:D

The place where you can join in the games or start your own!

Postby shannifan » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:24 pm

Oh, 100$, never enough for all my wishes... Image

Ok, you are in Egypt on holiday and you find a bottle in the sand! Surprise, it´s a genie who lives in the bottle and now you have three wishes! You wish that you can speak, write and read japanese! Ok, the genie grants your wishes and now he is free! No matter for you! You go to Japan and try your new abilities! Ít goes great and now you wanna tell your family everything you saw and wanna show them what you can, bad thing: you can not speak in your mothertongue anymore! You can just speak japanese and all your friends and family don´t understand you!
Damn genie!?!

I wish I could meet all my favourite stars and talk with them for many hours! Image
shannifan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannifan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:45 pm

Ouch! Poor stars!!! (You know Shannen would be there too?!! Image)

You find a spell on the attic and read it loud without knowing what exactly you are reading and *poof* you are super-smart, you know almost everything and you can think of everything and your first idea is the wish of getting a new lovely pet. (just a thought, don´t know whether you´d really wish something like that) You post it but the answer from the next one who posts is so sad that you are totally down for many days!

I wish I could be perfect in maths!
shannifan

Postby paulahalliwell » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:21 pm

You get an A+ at the end of the first term but then your teacher would say that he got your grade wrong

I wish i could be a Charmed One...
paulahalliwell
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannifan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:50 pm

(Yay, now I can use my little story that I have in my head for many months! Just have to make it bad at the end...) You´re so mad, you wanna be a charmed one and you cry all the time for Leo. Then, suddenly, Leo really appers, directly in your kitchen! You can´t believe your eyes! Leo tells you that the world of the charmed ones really exist, it is a parallel world of yours. But he ask you why you are calling him all the time! You tell him the truth and although it is forbidden, he orbs you in the world of the charmed ones...
Arriving in the kitchen of the sisters Piper is shocked to see someone she doesn´t know but Leo explains everything. You are allowed to hug everyone of the sisters while Leo gets a call from the elders. They are angry that he took you in this world although it is in real your destiny. In this world you are the powerfulst witch of the world, even more powerful than the charmed ones. You have now the powers of a whitelighter and the power of three, yeah, the power of three in one person what makes you definitely a charmed one! But then a demon attacks, it is Shax!!! You know what will happen because you watched it all in your old life in TV! You like Prue so much and so you throw yourself into the energy ball and saves Prue´s live! Doctor Griffith, who comes in this moment out of the bathroom loses conciousness. Phoebe comes from the attic with the spell. She runs to Piper and Prue and together they vanquish Shax!
Piper calls Leo and he comes to heal you! Unfortunately he can´t heal your broken leg!And he has to tell you everything what the elders told him. They watched the fight with Leo and then they told him that you have to go back to your world. Although you saved Prues life it was unreasonable what you did and so they can´t allow you to rest in this world as a charmed one!
You are so sad, you say goodbuy to the sisters and to Leo and then you orb back into your kitchen! Orbing is a great feeling! You try again but in this world you don´t have any powers! It´s a shame! And you are never allowed to see Leo and the sisters again, you´ll never have another chance to be a charmed one! Image In this moment you recognize that your leg is still broken! A second later a friend of yours comes into the kitchen and asks where you have been! Gosh, you forgot that you had a guest! And how do you explain the broken leg?? You just start to cry... Image (Sorry if it is too hard! Image)

I wish I could talk about everything with my mom! Image
Last edited by shannifan on Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannifan

Postby paulahalliwell » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:09 pm

^^ good story ... Image very funny

you start to talk to her but then she tells everyone in your neighberhood your secrets...

i wish to be the coolest girl in school
paulahalliwell
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannifan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:28 pm

You come to school and suddenly all guys and all girls run to you and tell you how cool you are, that your haircut is totally cool and that your outfit is totally cool...
You are so proud of yourself and really happy. In the afternoon you go shopping and there you see them: Highheels, wonderful design, they are perfect and everyone would admire you more! You buy them! The next day you go to school wearing your new shoes, everyone comes to you and tells you how cool you are and then it happens: your right heel breaks and you fall down! Everyone laughs and from now you are not cool anymore!

I wish I could be at anyones of you as an exchange student! Image (And thanks, I like this story too!)
Last edited by shannifan on Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannifan

Postby paulahalliwell » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:33 pm

^^ lol

you would get in a programme but them the family that took you hated you...lol

i wish everyday was X-mas...
paulahalliwell
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannifan » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:50 pm

Santa Claus is running through the streets, you ask him what he is doing and he tells you that everyday is X-mas now and that he has many things to da so that he has no time to talk! To bad that he hasn´t you written on his list and you never get a present!

I wish my pets would live forever! Image
shannifan

Postby jhem » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:49 am

yeah,and that pet turned out to be the wildest,baddest and meanest animal ever..after the Jurassic period and then hiro nakamura traveled your pet and put it on pluto so that it wont harm people again...(sorry,sometimes my imagination is really mean)

i want to have the latest and most expensive laptop everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................
(be nice to me... Image
jhem

PreviousNext

Return to The Arcade