Hiii

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Hiii

Postby heatherd » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:49 am

I hate writing these, I never know what to say and end up babbling! Anyway...

I'm Heather, I'm 18 and from Liverpool (The Beatles land) in England. I have bright red hair (naturally brown), green eyes, about 5'4", erm... I'm single (kind of), I live with my dad & brother (I have a sister too but she lives with her boyfriend). My mum left when I was young so I'm a big daddy's girl. I like dancing, music, shopping, fashion, movies, TV, nights out with the girls, reading, football, the internet & Shannen (duh). What else about me? Erm... I smoke, I drink, I eat like a pig, I swear too much, I am really loyal to friends & family, I sometimes speak before I think, I care for people easily, but I don't trust people easily & my favourite saying is: I'd rather have low expectations of someone and be pleasantly suprised than have high expectations of someone and get hurt.

I'm a new Shannen fan - only ever seen her in Charmed, which I'm a new fan of too. (I've just started
season 4 *sob*, so not the same without Prue!) I feel kinda stupid now though because when Charmed was doing it's run on TV, all my friends where obsessed, it's all they talked about and I used to take the p!ss out of them for it - how the tables have turned! I could never really get properly into it when it was on TV because I work silly hours at KFC (the shame, I know) so when it was on I was usually in work. But my friend borrowed me the boxsets and now I'm just like they where. Prue is my favourite, she was the superwitch, the Queen Bee of the 3 - gutted she's not in it anymore. And obviously Prue being my favourite is virtually all down to Shannen, she's a hugely talented actress and quite the stunner. So I Googled here and here I am!

Anyways, I told you I babble so I'm going to stop there! Look forward to getting to know you all.

Heather
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
heatherd
Shannen Wanna Be

Hiii

Postby mihacv » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:22 am

welcome here Heather Image Image you will like it here Image Image
mihacv
Very Important Shannen Fan

Hiii

Postby msyana » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:00 am

Welcome to the boards Heather!

/hugs and love

Yana