[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - cry...

cry...

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

cry...

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:44 am

omg, i cried, i actually, had REAL tears falling down my face, There are few videos that can do that, but this was one of the now favorite ones thats will join the list of tearjerkers i have in my collection, I loved how phoebe and prue interected in this, just makes me wonder why pheebs didn't show as much emotion after prue died. I mean she cried what was it once in pipers arms, and at the funeral and that was it.

Loved the scenes you had on there were they were actually talking, very nice.

I replyed on youtube (i'm TheFifthHalliwell)
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

cry...

Postby shannensangel » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:34 am

I cried whenever I first saw it, and realized what actually happened, and I cry everytime I see it. I am rewatching season three, and although I love it, I am actually dreading the final episode, and then the beginning of season four. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it.

I love Prue she was always my favorite, and shannen is the best actress in the entire world!!!

-Shannens Angel
shannensangel
Major Shannen fan

cry...

Postby Kinia » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Kinia

cry...

Postby shannifan » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:06 pm

[quote author=lilmisshalliwell link=board=ph&num=1213217614&start=40#2 date=1214214292] just makes me wonder why pheebs didn't show as much emotion after prue died. I mean she cried what was it once in pipers arms, and at the funeral and that was it.

quote]

She said after Piper had asked her that one of them had to be strong for the other one, so when Piper came down she could show her emotions! And I think that Phoebe is the type of woman who doesn´t like to show her feelings in public, I think she cried when she was alone (maybe at night in her room,...) That´s my opinion, of course we don´t know...
hugs and love Image
shannifan

cry...

Postby lovecharmed16 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:27 am

When I first saw that fateful final espisode of season three I was shocked! Cause at the time I was only in middle school and didn't know that Shannen was leaving the show. I cried after cause I thought Prue was such a great character, I see some of myself in her where I feel like its my job to protect my family. Anywho, I also teared up during the season four premiere, especially at the beginning when Piper is trying to bring her back and when they're at the funeral. Not to mention everytime I see "Hell hath no fury" I cry so hard when Piper is yelling at Prue's grave....it just gets me everytime I watch it. Image
lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

cry...

Postby pacey » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:06 pm

When I first saw AHBL, I didn't feel bad cause I figured Prue and Piper would live ... they're the main characters, right? But when I saw Charmed Again, Part I, I couldn't cry because I was in total shock. I couldn't believe they killed her off! My main character! I mean, Prue/Shannen was the reason I started watching Charmed in the first place ... mainly because I loved Brenda in Beverly Hills 90210. Well, ever since then, Charmed lost its charm for me. I just continued watching it because I wanted to see what would happen, but it was never the same for me again.
pacey
New Shannen Fan

cry...

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:23 pm

I still cry wherenever I watch AHBL but the show on continued on for me because of Holly. If she hadn't been in it I would have lots all respect for it without Shannen there. It was at it's best when Shannen was still in it but I'm also a Holly fan (although Shannen is my hero and I missed Prue dearly) and continued to love and watch it for her. If it wasn't for her and Shannen it wouldn't have been as wonderful as it is.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

cry...

Postby paulinepl » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:10 pm

Exactly...

Kinia, you know that you are not alone! I also can't stop crying always when I'm watching movies about Prue. Even though it has happend a long time ago, it still lives in my mind. Since her death until today always when I am downcast, I recollect Prue and how I miss her.. Image Prue was, is and always will be in my heart!
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Non vivere, sed valere vita.
paulinepl

cry...

Postby ariana » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:43 am

Nop, I did't cry... I found out on the Internet that Prue get killed, cause after 'All Hell break loose' Canal 5, did't air any more episodes until years later, I did't belive it till I saw the 4th season... I was so sad for weeks, but I got time to prepared myself for it, and even tho i missed her so bad, I never cried.
ariana
Major Shannen fan

cry...

Postby heatherd » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:56 pm

I cried my eyes out. The scene when Piper is shouting at Prue's plaque in Hell Hath No Fury gets me the most. Image
heatherd
Shannen Wanna Be

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell