[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Hi Im new....

Hi Im new....

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Hi Im new....

Postby mparantha » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:04 am

Hello, all. I've been a huge fan of Shannen since her 90201 days as well. I mean, how can you see a woman as beautiful as her and not be compelled to watch more of her movies/tv shows. I'm probably the youngest one on this board--1'm only 21. There's something about her that just captures your attention; there's nothing that you can do about it. It's part of her magic and is what has made her such a success. Shannen, if you read this, I want you to know that i think that you are beautiful and that I wish you all the best in whatever you do.
- Matt
mparantha
New Shannen Fan

Hi Im new....

Postby kelly47 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:19 am

Oh, you're not the youngest, I am almost 18, and I know that there are quite a few who are younger than me. And yes, Shay is great.
kelly47
Very Important Shannen Fan

Hi Im new....

Postby LadyMacbeth » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:19 pm

Im 15...
Hey!
welcome to the boards!
XOXOXOX
LadyMacbeth

Hi Im new....

Postby halian » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:24 am

Image Image
Guys, just wana say thanks so much for your warm welcome. Im an accountant from Manila. I've been dying to hear more about Shannen, because as you can see we don't have much access of her latest shows here in the Philippines. I can only see her thru the links via youtube. For all of you, who continuously upload the latest appearances of Shannen, hats off!!! Hope you won't get tired!

I wish to have lotsa friends in this site.... I can tell with your post that you are very nice people.
halian
Major Shannen fan

Hi Im new....

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:46 pm

Well sweetie... there are ways around it Image

If you can't get any of her DVDs in the Phillipines you can make your DVD player multi-region and order DVDs from the US. I live in the UK and a lot of her films aren't available here so I do that.

And I hope you get to see more of her work on YouTube... there is a thread somewhere with lots of links to her movies etc.

Welcome once again!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Hi Im new....

Postby halian » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:01 am

Thanks a lot for that. Image Glad to hear that!
halian
Major Shannen fan

Hi Im new....

Postby msyana » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:29 pm

msyana

Previous

Return to Introductions