[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - cry...

cry...

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

cry...

Postby Kinia » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:53 pm

Hi all I just wonder if you have ever cryed because of Prues died?

I still do that...I just...miss her so much! And I dont know am I alone with it...or sb of you have this same Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kinia
Very Important Shannen Fan

cry...

Postby shannifan » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:08 pm

Ohhhh, you can´t imagine how much I cried when I saw it first!!!!!!!!!!! For me the day was over! Trust me, you are not alone! I also miss her so much and I could write a whole book about this!!! When I see season 4X1 now I normally don´d have to cry but I can always remember the text so I speak it with them and then I have to cry! This is a very sad feeling for me and I often feel as I lost a sister, too! Crazy heImage I always wanted to have a big sister and although it is just a series, for me it is more and I often feel as I lost a part of me too! I know that this is crazy and all my friends are thinking that I exaggerate this and so I don´t talk so much about this. But I also know that here I can talk about it!
Many sentences, short meaning: You are really not alone hun and I know how you feel! Just watch some happy episodes after this and you´ll feel better!
Luv ya! Image
shannifan

cry...

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:08 pm

I do it too... and in Hell Hath No Fury when Piper gets angry and upset in front of her plaque! Watched that one today Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

cry...

Postby Kinia » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:23 pm

Kinia

cry...

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:07 pm

Oh i cried SO MUCH when i watched 'Charmed again.' I couldn't believe the best person in charmed was gone. Since then, anytime i watch anything with Prue or about her death i cry buckets. As i've said before, Prue reminds me of my sister. She is very sick at the moment. I worry and miss her but she's strong like Prue. She was the best thing that ever happened to Aaron spelling our Shannen was.
lilmisshalliwell

cry...

Postby Dianna » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:20 am

I cried too! I was about 15 at the time and it was so sad! Me and a friend were devastated about it for weeks!
Dianna
Site Admin

cry...

Postby brianne » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:44 am

you're not alone hunny... i stll cry everytime i watch it...
brianne

cry...

Postby shadofreak » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:19 am

Who didn't?
I started to cry when Piper got shot. My eyes filled with tears. and I couldn't stop.
And when the camera filmed Prue at the end, I totally lost it. Image
shadofreak

cry...

Postby halian » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:07 pm

I still cry whenever I see the re runs. The first time I saw it really broke my heart. I always wonder what if she never died in the story..... Image
halian
Major Shannen fan

Next

Return to Prue Halliwell