[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Just a little thank you

Just a little thank you

A place for questions, comments, and suggestions about the site.

Just a little thank you

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 26, 2008 12:29 pm

I know that there are a few threads like this around somewhere but not a lot of new members have seen it and I think it's about time a fresh one was started for both new and old members.

The admins here work very hard, they keep the boards in order, make it a nice place to come to and they try to keep the peace (not that I've ever seen any cause for them to do so)

They all have busy lifes outside of the site and still find time to come here and run the site.

Kristin, since I've been here I haven't really had a chance to chat with you but I have read a lot of your old posts and posted on a lot of threads that you've started. Don't worry about not always being around, you've started something wonderful and it's nice to see you online now and then. Thanks for everything you've done. Image

Sam, I know your a busy author, having worked on the Shannen book with Dianna as well as your own work and worked on your photography. I haven't had a chance to read your work yet but one day I will and I know that I'm going to love it. As for the Shannen book, the minute the hardback is out I'll be buying one.... first copy I swear! Thanks for everything you've done and I hope to one day be able to talk to you about your work Image

Yana, you're a total sweetheart. You always come in and give advice, give your opinion and help out when you can. You definitely seem to be open and honest and I always love to see that you've posted something. Thank you for everything! Image

And last but not least.....

Dianna, I know that you have lots of work, I can empathise being in my last year of college. You always find the time to check out on the boards, check out rumours about Shannen and roles in that wonderful FBI-like manner we've all come to know and love. You've given us something amazing here. Thank you! Image

I've made lots of friends here and that wouldn't have been possible with out you!

Just thought that seeing as you work so hard you deserved some kinds words Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Mon May 26, 2008 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Just a little thank you

Postby paulinepl » Mon May 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Lauren's said everything and I totally agree with her! Keep up this great work!

Good luck!

#hugs#
Non vivere, sed valere vita.
paulinepl

Just a little thank you

Postby joanne2 » Mon May 26, 2008 2:55 pm

I agree with you!!! They are the best admins Image
joanne2
Major Shannen fan

Just a little thank you

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon May 26, 2008 7:16 pm

totally agree. The peeps here are totally great. I love it on here. And i agree about the lives outside the boards. I am a mum of four and run a busy household, but i can always find time to come say hi to my 'family' on here.

Image Keep up the great work . Image
lilmisshalliwell

Just a little thank you

Postby rachaelmcd » Mon May 26, 2008 9:05 pm

YAY-Go adminImageImageImagepeople
rachaelmcd

Just a little thank you

Postby marissalu415 » Thu May 29, 2008 2:01 am

I agree with Lauren. All the admins are doing a wonderful job, so keep up the good work. =]
marissalu415

Just a little thank you

Postby kelly47 » Thu May 29, 2008 8:47 am

Agreed, definitely. Thankyou admins for doing such a great job! Image
kelly47

Just a little thank you

Postby msyana » Thu May 29, 2008 1:16 pm

Thank you!

But as i said many times before it's you guys who make this board a pleasure to be around.

I know that at times i can sound harsh (expecially with pictures posted and yes i do love those pictures too!!) I hope you guys understand it's only because of the few rules Shannen asked Dianna for that i am removing those.

You guys are the best!!

/hugs and love

Yana
msyana

Just a little thank you

Postby littlemissbad » Thu May 29, 2008 1:46 pm

littlemissbad

Next

Return to Feedback