[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed trivia

Charmed trivia

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Charmed trivia

Postby thefifthsister » Tue May 20, 2008 9:27 am

Post here little bits of Charmed knowledge that you've found out Image

- Did you guys know that Rose is Brian's cousin? According to the trivia quiz I'm doing that the minute they are. Never knew that

- Oh and in "Just Harried" Holly's mum appears as a girl in the biker bar

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Charmed trivia

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue May 20, 2008 1:35 pm

I knew about Brian and rose, but not about hollys mum.

Did you know the girl who played charlotte the ghost,who the demon chopped the head of behind the library, the one who helped prue help that man on the bench. Also played a waitress later on in primrose empath, when cole and pheebs, and leo n piper were having dinner or lunch whatever.
lilmisshalliwell

Charmed trivia

Postby marissalu415 » Tue May 20, 2008 4:10 pm

Wow, i never knew about Rose and Brian. Or about Holly's mom. Do you know which lady was her?

Ok a lot of you probably already know this, but the woman who played Phoebe's boss, Elise, also played Aviva's aunt in 'The Fourth Sister.'

For all you High School Musical fans, a young Ashley Tisdale played the girl in the phone booth in the season three episode "Look Who's Barking." I didn't even recognize her at first.
marissalu415

Charmed trivia

Postby thefifthsister » Tue May 20, 2008 4:12 pm

I recognised her but not from HSM (never watched it) but from The Suite Life of Zack And Cody cause my brother used to watch it.

Anybody ever noticed that at the end of season 7 the doors to the manor swing shut, you can hear Prue's telekenesis sound effect.... possibly signifying that she was watching over them?

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Charmed trivia

Postby marissalu415 » Tue May 20, 2008 4:26 pm

Woah, never noticed that. That's really cool. =]

Oh yeah, Ashley Tisdale is in The Suite Life too. Forgot about that.
marissalu415

Charmed trivia

Postby laurababe1988 » Tue May 20, 2008 5:13 pm

did yous know

TRIVIA: Holly Marie Combs was originally going to play Prue and Shannen Doherty was going to be Piper.

TRIVIA: While filming the first few episodes, Shannen Doherty was very sick. This explains why in the first few episodes, Prue looked quite pale and tired. It is especially very visible in the episodes "Something Wicca This Way Comes", "Dream Sorcerer", and "Thank You For Not Morphing", which were the first 3 episodes filmed (the first 6 episodes of the series did not air in production order)

TRIVIA: In this episode Andy is killed rather than Piper and Phoebe when Tempest resets the day. Ironically,his true love Prue will die due to similar circumstances two years later when Tempest resets the day, in which Piper originally dies and Prue is instead killed.

TRIVIA: This is the only episode with "Prue" in the title. There is one episode with "Paige" in the title, two with "Piper" and four with "Phoebe".

TRIVIA: This is the first episode in which Finola Hughes takes on the role of Patty, the girls' mother, who was previously played by an uncredited Alyssa Milano in Thank You For Not Morphing, in the video that Victor dropped off and then again in by another unclear and uncredited actress in From Fear To Eternity.

Last edited by laurababe1988 on Tue May 20, 2008 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
laurababe1988

Charmed trivia

Postby thefifthsister » Tue May 20, 2008 5:23 pm

Last edited by thefifthsister on Tue May 20, 2008 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Charmed trivia

Postby laurababe1988 » Tue May 20, 2008 5:39 pm

i found them all on tv.com they have all the trivia about every episode theres alot of intersting things i didnt know

*hugs*
laurababe1988

Charmed trivia

Postby marissalu415 » Tue May 20, 2008 5:49 pm

marissalu415

Charmed trivia

Postby thefifthsister » Tue May 20, 2008 6:17 pm

Here's one I never knew

- The newspaper Prue is holding at the end of "Something Wicca This Way Comes" is the same newspaper from the movie "Mrs.Doubtfire".
- In Deja Vu All Over Again Brad Kern had a cameo in this episode as the man that crashes his Jeep into another car and goes out of the car to check the damage.

And.... 11 episodes had "Charmed" in the title
Last edited by thefifthsister on Tue May 20, 2008 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Next

Return to Prue Halliwell