[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Should I feel Guilty?

Should I feel Guilty?

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Should I feel Guilty?

Postby msyana » Sat May 10, 2008 7:06 pm

msyana
Very Important Shannen Fan

Should I feel Guilty?

Postby lover » Tue May 13, 2008 11:39 am

I don't think blaming the friend is a very good idea at the moment... Think it's somewhat inapporopriate, even insulting in a way. Know it would be for me.
Anyway, to answer your question- Of course it's not your fault... I know it hurts, but I'm sure the law is on your side. You didn't push her into the road, you weren't the driver and you didn't make her to stay and chat, she wanted to. It's just the way it turned out and it's so sick and out of your control there's a need to find someone to blame. It shouldn't be you... Her boyfriend is trying to make some sense of this whole event and he chose you as the victim. It's wrong. I'm sure it hurts you just as much as him and being angry with yourself isn't going to help in this case, on the contrary, it'll stop you in the way of coming to terms with her death. I'm sorry you have to go through it, I'd recommend you to stay away from her boyfriend for a while, until things calm down a bit. Hope things get easier soon.
lover

Should I feel Guilty?

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue May 13, 2008 4:23 pm

First sorry for your loss and.

second this is in no way your fault. as the others have stated, she chose to stay and talk to you, it was just unfortunate that she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Try not to let it get to you, grieve for your friend then move on.

Group hug Image
lilmisshalliwell

Should I feel Guilty?

Postby alwaysastar » Mon May 19, 2008 12:42 pm

You cannot be legally held responsible for any of the above as you were not there when it happened and your actions did not directly result in the accident (i.e. you didnt push her into the road). Police would not even look into this.
alwaysastar

Should I feel Guilty?

Postby izzieregan » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:45 pm

The girl Redfire was talking bout was my best friend, and we buried her last month.

Amy's boyfriend only spoke to Redfire once and in his rage he called him a murderer.

Don and Dylan (amy's boyfriend and daughter) now live with me and my family, and we're all doing great.

I just thought I would update the people who cared for Amy once, and since she was a member on this board a while ago I figured you guys may have wanted to know.

Thanks,
Izobell
izzieregan
New Shannen Fan

Should I feel Guilty?

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:48 pm

I'm sorry for your loss but am pleased to hear that everyone is doing okay. It's a shame and I wish that I'd have had the chance to chat to her on the boards.

My thoughts go to you all!

Take care

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Should I feel Guilty?

Postby izzieregan » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:05 pm

I'm very sorry for the double post but this is the only way I know to contact Avi.

Don wanted me to let you know that Melanie has been admitted to hospital which the same blood disease Amy had and the doctors are unsure if she will make it out of there soon. Something reacted with her blood cells which caused a major clot around her heart.

Please keep Amy's sister in your prayers, and her children, they are the most affected.
izzieregan
New Shannen Fan

Should I feel Guilty?

Postby redfire » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:18 am

I meant to do this before, but I wanted to thank everyone for the helpful words. The situation has been resolved.
redfire

Should I feel Guilty?

Postby milky » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:58 am

I know you have sorted this out but i should mention that after 1 phone call to yourself the rest are actually harassment and against the law. Glad its been sorted though.
milky
Shannen Wanna Be

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help?