Another Newbieee

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Another Newbieee

Postby kattllynnnx3 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:56 pm

Hey Hey Hey guys Image

Well uh I'm just another newbie. I'm not really sure what to make of this site, I don't really get it yet but I'm sure I'll get the hang of everything soon.

I don't really know what I'm supposed to write so I'm just gonna type what I want Image haha

So anyways, I've been a HUGE fan of Shannen's forever! I just never even thought to look online for a fan site of hers...how stupid, I know! Well anyways, I was home, bored today and I was watching her on charmed when I got the idea to google her name and see if I could find a fan site! AND I FOUND THIS! Yayayayay Image I was so happy! So please just answer me this, can you actually talk to shannen on here? Because it has seriously been my life long dream to talk to her, actually to meet her, but talking to her would still be WAYY WAY cool. Like I couldn't even explain. Wow..

Well anyways, My name is Katlyn. But everyone calls me Kay or Katie, so you can call me either, I don't care! Um...I'm 16, I live in Kansas (United States) AND I'M SHANNENS BIGGEST FAN!

I think she is SUCH a great person. Like seriously. I've never looked up to someone as much as I look up to her. She's really my role model. And my HERO! Ah Image not to mention she's totally gorgeous!

Ok well I don't really know what else to say....any tips on how the site works would be great. Thanks!!! Image
kattllynnnx3
New Shannen Fan

Another Newbieee

Postby laurababe1988 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:57 pm

welcome

hope you enjoy your time here Image Image Image
laurababe1988
Very Important Shannen Fan

Another Newbieee

Postby mihacv » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:15 pm

welcome to a great site! Image Image
mihacv

Another Newbieee

Postby paulinepl » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:25 pm

Welcome in our world Image
Non vivere, sed valere vita.
paulinepl

Another Newbieee

Postby spider » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:24 pm

Welcome here, have fun posting Image
spider

Another Newbieee

Postby kelly47 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:51 am

Hi Kay, welcome!
The boards are rather simple, you just choose one a topic such as the Coffee House and post in a thread, or create a thread if you want.
You can edit your profile if you want, change your avatar and all that. Shannen posts here sometimes, and it is possible that you might get to chat to her eventually, but of course it isn't certain. Image
You'll probably meet heaps of friends here, and if you have any questions just ask here or PM me. Image
kelly47

Another Newbieee

Postby sean1994 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:28 pm

Welcome to the site. I hope you have a great time
sean1994
New Shannen Fan

Another Newbieee

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:48 pm

Welcome here, you love this site.

There are topics on Shannen's movies and on Charmed, 90210, North Shore etc. Just find something you want to talk about and post.

There are also threads for advice on things and in the coffee house there are threads on the most random things eg. the weather or Desperate Housewives.

There are always people here to listen if you need to talk about anything and everyone here is really friendly. We love to chat!

If you ever need anything don't be afraid to send me a PM (private message)

Look forward to having discussion with you on all things Shannen!

*hugs*

TheFifthSister

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Another Newbieee

Postby alessandraminetti » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:00 pm

Welcome In the Boards... Image

Here Founds Information Pics And Other For Shannen!

Very FUN!!!! Image
alessandraminetti
Shannen Fanatic

Another Newbieee

Postby shannonfanman » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:29 pm

TEXT
TEXT
Hello who does not like to chat can't think of anybody or anybody that Iv'e met what chattin does have its limits as does the time nobody lkes to chat to long or somebody else chattin not waitn or givin the other chatter the chace to say somethin if you understand and know what I mean. Image ImageImage Image Image
shannonfanman
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Introductions