[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - catergory 7

catergory 7

If you'd like to talk about a particular movie that Shannen has been in or a TV show/appearance, that has not been listed above then this is the place to talk about it!

catergory 7

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:28 pm

Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

catergory 7

Postby sarahconnor » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:04 am

sarahconnor

catergory 7

Postby ching343 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:15 am

yea i no but thnx for tellin us.
ching343

catergory 7

Postby Prudence#1 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:28 pm

Category 7 , will air in Sweden Monday July 31 at 9.00 PM, so all Swedish fans can watch Category 7 now.
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

catergory 7

Postby sarahconnor » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:12 am

C6 is on next week, Saturday on Channel 7-maybe C7 will follow the week after?
sarahconnor

catergory 7

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:39 pm

I absolutely loved this!!!

Haha when Shannen punched that guy, that was fantastic. I played that bit five times! Best line of the whole film!

And she looked amazing. She got a great part. I can't help but think that she had fun with that rocket Image

But why is it she always has to kiss a guy way older than her? She doesn't seem to get the nice hunky guys or even guys close to her age. But she does it, and the guy always looks like he enjoys it Image

Shannen was fantastic, she always stole the scene when she was on screen. And the scene when she's trying to convince whatshisname to go find shelter with her. When her tears well-up mine did and I love her smile at the end.

I wasn't dissappointed, never am with Shannen. And she looked lovely, but she always does!

Modified three days later......

Yay my copy came this morning!! All the way from the US still sealed! I can't wait to watch it again! I love when she punches that guy, will rewinding it again and again! Can anyone make me an animated avatar of that?
Last edited by thefifthsister on Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

catergory 7

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu May 15, 2008 7:16 pm

Ok i just downloaded this film and watched it. I was hooked it was really good. The only problem i had was that Shannen kissed Randy Quaid, i mean he's a great actor an all but euwwww he's old enough to be her characters father yeuk.

Lol, that said when we first see her at the bar i was instantly taken back to 'coyote piper' when she was in p3. I dunno why, i just thought of that. And the woman dancing on the bar reminded me of Piper lol.

In all it was a brilliant film. Would have been better with Shannen in the staring role as kerr but all said and done. She put her all into her role that was plainly obvious. If i was to give this movie an action rating out of ten. ten being awesome and one terrible, i would give this film a deffinate 10. My daughter looked at the screen and her first words were 'That's Prue mummy, i thought she went to heaven.' Bless her, she's 5 and as mad on charmed as i am.My other daughter who's nine,has asked for me to give her a 'charmed' room. I dunno WHAT i'm gonna do that like, lol but neway Image

This is deffo a film worth watching if you are bored of a night and fancy a good disater movie. Deffo 5 stars.
lilmisshalliwell

catergory 7

Postby thefifthsister » Thu May 15, 2008 7:22 pm

There is an interview with her about Category 7 on the mainsite and she said that she accepted the offer because she got to work with Randy. Haha how sweet is that? I love Category 7, I was hooked the same as you.

I like it even more seeing as I now know that they asked Shannen to play Faith, she didn't have to audition. And she had some of the best lines.

Guy: Is the danger over?
Faith:(Punches him) Now the dangers over!

Haha I rewound that scene five times ever time I watched it, just can't get over how funny it was. And you just know she had fun with the rocker Image

I'm pleased you enjoy it too!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

catergory 7

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu May 15, 2008 7:38 pm

lilmisshalliwell

catergory 7

Postby thefifthsister » Thu May 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Haha you're not the only one Image