Charmed

The place where you can join in the games or start your own!

Charmed

Postby charmedlover93 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:58 pm

I was just wondering how others feel about Shannen leaving the show? Rose does a good job filling in, but she couldn't ever take Shannen's place. So, I was just wondering what some other people think about this topic.
charmedlover93
New Shannen Fan

Charmed

Postby charmedlover93 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:59 pm

I was just wondering how others feel about Shannen leaving the show? Rose does a good job filling in, but she couldn't ever take Shannen's place. So, I was just wondering what some other people think about this topic.
charmedlover93
New Shannen Fan

Charmed

Postby triquetra » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:34 pm

This doesn't quite fit in this section...
Moderators... move please...?

But I was sad she left.
But there was nothing WE could've done.

I must say I prefer Shannen... of course.
But still, it;s in the past. The show ended in 2006. And that's a sad thing... Image
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra
Very Important Shannen Fan

Charmed

Postby imanijonny123 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:50 pm

i agree with the person above me... and the show was good and i think both shannen and rose did a great job.. i mean she was'nt bad, and she put in a little bit of her flavor and that kept a good 5 seasons. I loved the show . Image
Last edited by imanijonny123 on Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imanijonny123
Shannen Fanatic

Charmed

Postby sarah01 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:02 am

i think shannen made the show, i was doing something with the tv on when charmed came on and i stopped to change the channel but it was some funny scene between shannen and holly than after that i started watching it and i was soo sad when shannen left that was on of the saddest things i had ever seen on a show lol but once shannen left i stopped watching it cus to me it changed so much from when she was on it, it wasnt anything like the show i started watching
sarah01
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to The Arcade