where do i go?!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

where do i go?!

Postby xprincesspruex » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:28 pm

my parents have split up and i just dont know what 2 do!! my brother is going to live with my dad and my sister is going 2 my mums! how can they choose just like that!! Imageim really down about this!! i Image them both dearly! i thought u guys would b able to help! sorry to unload this also! Imagethankyou xoxox Image
xprincesspruex
Major Shannen fan

where do i go?!

Postby mike » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:32 pm

yes that not fun who do you really need Image
your father or mother
if you now going to live with you mother can you visit your father then Image
mike
Very Important Shannen Fan

where do i go?!

Postby xprincesspruex » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:40 pm

yes i think if i live with my mum then i can visit my dad but i just dont think it will be the same! i mean 16 years of being with 5 people in my house it just wont be right!! my brother isnt speaking to anyone he just wants 2 be alone, my mum just wants 2 go now and my dad and sister have fallen out!! but your way seems good! i will have to deal with what is going on i suppose! thankyou anyway!! Imagexox charl xox
xprincesspruex
Major Shannen fan

where do i go?!

Postby mike » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:45 pm

hope you can live with that
that you can make it a good liveImage
mike

where do i go?!

Postby charmedone2 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:56 pm

Hey!

I know how you feel.I'm 14 and three years ago my dad moved out and he went to live with his girlfriend.(he cheaded mom).
This whole thing haven't started three years ago,...When I was little I used to hiding and listening what were they talking(loud) and I was crying.Well,now is good probably.
I live at my mom,both of us.(I have a sister).But I can go at my dad's house whenever I want.

Take care,and I'm here if you need me Image
charmedone2
Shannen Fanatic

where do i go?!

Postby xprincesspruex » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:03 pm

aw! thankyou sweetie!! ur all angels on here!! i swear!! ive never had such great friends before!! Imagexox charl xox
xprincesspruex
Major Shannen fan

where do i go?!

Postby gabrielle » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:31 pm

Oh sweetie, I know how you must feel, I lived the same thing, it's so hard to choose, a child shouldn't have to do that, that's so sad and terrible ! Image

As it seems you love both the same way, to 'choose', the best is thinking of where your friends are, where your school is. That's terrible to say that but the only factor to choose you have is the practical factor Image

But you must also think of who of both of them will be the most easy to live with, I mean if your mother is really, really sad, she may need some time for herself and maybe it rather would be better to be with your dad.
I talked by experience. At the beginning I 'decided' to live with my daddy but quickly I realized he was not able to take care of me and to be okay in our every-day lifes. He didn't do the housework, he didn't go to the grocery store... And worst of all, he cried all the day.
So, I went to my mum's, it was better for myself and my mind.

You must think of you. But remember, if you go toyour mum's, your father won't think you love him less, your parents know how hard it must be for you.

Don't feel guilty, what's happening is not your fault !
gabrielle
Shannen Fanatic

where do i go?!

Postby xprincesspruex » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:40 pm

yes u are rite!! thanks so much! u have helped me think of what is best!! i should have seen it myself! but i was stuck in the middle of it all!! but thankx once again!! ur all angels Image xox charl xox
xprincesspruex
Major Shannen fan

where do i go?!

Postby Dianna » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:07 pm

I hope it works out! have you decided yet?
Dianna
Site Admin

where do i go?!

Postby lover » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:47 pm

hey,i'm really sorry 4u!who do u get better with?who do u think needs u more?they need u 2.good luck.don't be sad Image
lover

Next

Return to Coffee House