Game's

The place where you can join in the games or start your own!

Game's

Postby kruge » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:29 pm

Hi friend's i play lot of computer game's give me a list of what game's ya play and maybe we can play in the same server and PWN!! like juiced,battlefield 2and speical force's,counterstrike all version's,bridge commander,legacy,import tuner,forza motorsports 2,etc list go's on but i enjoy playing beside's xD i'm a 8 year certified vitural pilot so ya in good hands when flying in my copter or jet but if i so bail that mean jump out/eject immently the aircraft is in big trouble yepper's like if you hit f10 in bf2 and plane on fire 10 secoond's to get out before boom or till enemy shot's me again.and thier's just some fun game's out their but i'd really like to hear back on this thread i'm interested in geting to meet some gaming friend's.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kruge
New Shannen Fan

Game's

Postby cutekitty93 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:28 pm

i like to play RPG's Image
cutekitty93
Shannen Fanatic

Game's

Postby richardkindel » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:14 am

I'm one of those ASL addicts, so VASL is the only game I've played via the web. Otherwise, just PC games and playstation/wii with nephews neices. Sometimes, family-boardgames when my sister, nephew, and neice come to visit. They like that game balderdash, which is a blast, among others.
richardkindel
Very Important Shannen Fan

Game's

Postby cutekitty93 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:59 am

thats cool RichardKindel ^^
so my brother and i wanna buy ourselfs a wii too
how many games are made for itImage
cutekitty93
Shannen Fanatic

Return to The Arcade