Create a whole story game. You better play. :-)

The place where you can join in the games or start your own!

Postby haveacigar » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:07 am

Okay so this is how it goes. I'll write a sentence...the next post will copy and paste my sentence...followed by a sentence of their own...the next person will copy and paste the first two sentences and add another sentence...so eventually it will make a story. Don't forget to copy and paste so it's easier to read!

I'll start.

It was an ordinary day in the small town of Barbarawaltersville.

hehe Image
haveacigar
Major Shannen fan

Postby haveacigar » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:14 am

It was an ordinary day in the small town of Barbarawaltersville. I was walking down View Avenue when I came across an interesting kind of gadget in the window of my favorite store, Gadgets Galore.

PLEASE PLAY Image
haveacigar
Major Shannen fan

Postby xxprincessxx » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:53 pm

It was an ordinary day in the small town of Barbarawaltersville. I was walking down View Avenue when I came across an interesting kind of gadget in the window of my favorite store, Gadgets Galore. As i walked in to look at the gadget a weird old man wearing torn up clothes came up to me.
xxprincessxx
New Shannen Fan

Postby haveacigar » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:06 am

YES SOMEONE WHO LOVES GAMES AS MUCH AS ME! Image

It was an ordinary day in the small town of Barbarawaltersville. I was walking down View Avenue when I came across an interesting kind of gadget in the window of my favorite store, Gadgets Galore. As i walked in to look at the gadget a weird old man wearing torn up clothes came up to me. "You know what that does? Don't you? You better be careful with that, Young Lady," he said to me.
haveacigar
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:37 pm

It was an ordinary day in the small town of Barbarawaltersville. I was walking down View Avenue when I came across an interesting kind of gadget in the window of my favorite store, Gadgets Galore. As i walked in to look at the gadget a weird old man wearing torn up clothes came up to me. "You know what that does? Don't you? You better be careful with that, Young Lady," he said to me. Knowing that the item belonged to the town's namesake, Barbara Walters, I brought it to the studio of The View where they were filming the latest episode.
shannenfallenangel
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby bebe2007 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:17 pm

It was an ordinary day in the small town of Barbarawaltersville. I was walking down View Avenue when I came across an interesting kind of gadget in the window of my favorite store, Gadgets Galore. As i walked in to look at the gadget a weird old man wearing torn up clothes came up to me. "You know what that does? Don't you? You better be careful with that, Young Lady," he said to me. Knowing that the item belonged to the town's namesake, Barbara Walters, I brought it to the studio of The View where they were filming the latest episode. It was a spectacular experience, seeing them acting in person.

~Bebe~
bebe2007
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:03 am

It was an ordinary day in the small town of Barbarawaltersville. I was walking down View Avenue when I came across an interesting kind of gadget in the window of my favorite store, Gadgets Galore. As i walked in to look at the gadget a weird old man wearing torn up clothes came up to me. "You know what that does? Don't you? You better be careful with that, Young Lady," he said to me. Knowing that the item belonged to the town's namesake, Barbara Walters, I brought it to the studio of The View where they were filming the latest episode. It was a spectacular experience, seeing them acting in person.

During the break, I waved Babs to the side and showed her the gadget. All of a sudden, she collapsed! The paramedics were called, and pronounced her dead! As The View was coming back on, they needed a replacement, so they called me to take her place, gadget in hand. We discussed topics of the day, and the rest of the gang didn't notice Babs was gone!

Suddenly, the gadget bleeped and flashed. I closed my eyes, and the next second I opened them and was standing beside Julian McMahon!

[Sorry, got carried away and wrote more than one sentence!!]
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenfallenangel

Postby saskia » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:33 pm

During the break, I waved Babs to the side and showed her the gadget. All of a sudden, she collapsed! The paramedics were called, and pronounced her dead! As The View was coming back on, they needed a replacement, so they called me to take her place, gadget in hand. We discussed topics of the day, and the rest of the gang didn't notice Babs was gone!

Suddenly, the gadget bleeped and flashed. I closed my eyes, and the next second I opened them and was standing beside Julian McMahon! It was like a dream!
saskia
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannenfallenangel » Thu May 03, 2007 12:54 pm

Suddenly, the gadget bleeped and flashed. I closed my eyes, and the next second I opened them and was standing beside Julian McMahon! It was like a dream! Julian looked at me in surprise and said 'How did you get in here? And why are you in an evening gown?' I replied 'Where am I? Why am I covered in water?' He said, 'Because you are standing in my swimming pool!'

So there I was, in the middle of Julian McMahon's swimming pool in an evening gown, with an alien gadget in my hand. Julian noticed the gadget, and said 'Hey where did you get that? That belongs to me!' 'What is it?' I enquired. 'It is an emotion-amplifier from outer-space. If you turn it on, our emotions will be amplified.'

With curiosity I turned it on. Suddenly Julian grabbed me and took me out of the swimming pool...
Last edited by anonymous on Thu May 03, 2007 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenfallenangel

Postby imanijonny123 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:26 am

Suddenly, the gadget bleeped and flashed. I closed my eyes, and the next second I opened them and was standing beside Julian McMahon! It was like a dream! Julian looked at me in surprise and said 'How did you get in here? And why are you in an evening gown?' I replied 'Where am I? Why am I covered in water?' He said, 'Because you are standing in my swimming pool!'

So there I was, in the middle of Julian McMahon's swimming pool in an evening gown, with an alien gadget in my hand. Julian noticed the gadget, and said 'Hey where did you get that? That belongs to me!' 'What is it?' I enquired. 'It is an emotion-amplifier from outer-space. If you turn it on, our emotions will be amplified.'

With curiosity I turned it on. Suddenly Julian grabbed me and took me out of the swimming pool... He said " didnt i just tell you that it is harmfull", as he talks i hang my head in shame, "then why would you turn it on , i am just so angry now and i dont know why" as he rambled i grab his head and say"your kinda cute".
imanijonny123
Shannen Fanatic

Return to The Arcade