Category 7 Episode(s)?

If you'd like to talk about a particular movie that Shannen has been in or a TV show/appearance, that has not been listed above then this is the place to talk about it!

Category 7 Episode(s)?

Postby Dianna » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:31 pm

Hi! I was wondering if Category 7 was just one big movie with the same title or did each part have a different title? It was aired here in 4 different parts so I am just wondering if someone could tell me if each episode had a different title? and if so, the titles.

Thanks!
Dianna Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Category 7 Episode(s)?

Postby sweissman » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:21 am

Odds are it was one big movie Dianna, just made into what they call a mini-series....it was done by CBS as you know and instead of showing a big, straight four hour long movie they divided it up into two hours for two nights - showing the first half one night and the rest the next; when you saw it in 4 parts it could be that they divided it up into a hour each day where you are or that you actually saw it twice - the two parts two times....if you get what I'm saying.

But it is what you call a mini-series CBS did which is a movie for them technically, it's just broken up into parts instead of having viewers watch a bit long movie and getting bored with it and changing durning parts which would lose some ratings for them and the network definitely wouldn't want that as you know. But a great thing now, if anyone missed, it - it's out on DVD now so check your local Movie Gallerys at least because that's where I rented my copy. Haven't watched it yet I must say, but they had two copies there so it might be worth the rent for those who haven't seen it and those who want to see it again. Image

Hope this helps.
sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Category 7 Episode(s)?

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:37 pm

here in Spain there were no parts. they only emitted all he himself day like a film
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Category 7 Episode(s)?

Postby haveacigar » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:24 pm

i rented this from blockbuster.com and watched it last ngiht and it was really good...long...didn't have too too much shannen in it but i really liked it. <3
haveacigar
Major Shannen fan

Category 7 Episode(s)?

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:02 pm

i was going to buy this on e-bay but was unsure that it might not play on my dvd since it was getting shipped from america. anyone had any luck buying it on e-bay?
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Category 7 Episode(s)?

Postby sweetpea » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:53 am

I bought mine on chapters.ca it's line 9.99$ A really awesome priceImage
sweetpea
Major Shannen fan

Category 7 Episode(s)?

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:24 pm

It was aired in two parts when I saw it (UK). Taped the first half whilst watching it. Then asked mother to tape second half, as I was going out. She put the tape on too early, and I missed the end! Image
shannenfallenangel

Category 7 Episode(s)?

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:01 pm

hey i have just seen this for the first time and shannen did an amazing job once again. the only thing was you had to wait ages to see her at the start of the film. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Category 7 Episode(s)?

Postby saskia » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:26 am

I got it on Dvd and it's good! Just the whole movie-idea was great, and Shannen did a great job in it! On dvd it was a two discs and it was like two parts but i remember it being aired on dutch tv and they showed both parts at the same night.
saskia
Major Shannen fan

Category 7 Episode(s)?

Postby cutekitty93 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:08 am

Category 7 is somewhere on youtube too i just dunno where i found it once Image
cutekitty93
Shannen Fanatic

Next

Return to Other Movies/TV Shows/Appearances