[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - My head of year just died.

My head of year just died.

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby msyana » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:55 pm

PLease take good care of yourself Kris.

/hugs and love

Yana
msyana
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby topshannenfan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:27 pm

topshannenfan

Postby kris » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:54 am

I just got back from the church. What an amazing service, we laughed, we cried, we truly saw the woman she was. Obviously I couldn't cry until after I'd sung but my singing teacher gave me some advice last night and I really listened to it and did what she said and it helped. It got me through.

'I am a singer, I'm here to perform.'

Probably the most heartless words I've ever heard myself say. But yer, I woke up and my throat had gotten worse Image It'd been funking out since wednesday and just wasn't nice. When we rehearsed before the service it gave out on me and we were all worried but had to get on with it. Then the time came. We all stodd to perform and my voice came out as clear as anything. It was absolutely amazing how much difference the whole 'performance front' made to me.

As soon as we'd finished, of course I cried but I feel honoured and found some sort of peace in that she got the service she deserved. She was an amazing inspirational woman and will always be remembered.

R.I.P Eileen, We love you more than you know x.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

Postby msyana » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Am proud of you Kris.

/hugs and love

Yana
msyana

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:22 pm

that's great kris, well done Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Letizia » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:24 pm

Image Image Image Image
Letizia

Postby kris » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:39 pm

Thanks guys.

My mum reckons I had a divine intervention that I managed to sing because as soon as I tried to talk/sing later that day my voice was messed up again. And to be honest I believe her. The whole experience has really strengthened me spiritually and I'm just in an indescribible mood because of it.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

Postby Letizia » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:34 pm

Letizia

Postby alessandraminetti » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:32 am

Yes Kris =)! Be Carrefoul. . .
alessandraminetti
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Need Help?