Shannen's comment on Scare Tactics

Come on in and talk about season one and the other eight wonderful episodes of season two that she hosted!

Postby shannenholly90210 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:06 pm

OMG this show is by far the funniest hidden camera series there is! Scaring your friends, thats genius. God i would love to put my friend tina on there, just to scare the shit out of her and get her back for all the times shes done it to me! Image
shannenholly90210
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby aurore » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:26 am

yes, french, we can see Shannen in "Scare tactic" ("serial piegeur" in France). :boldpurple: Image

..but unfortunately we don't have Shannen 's show.. Image Image the world is unfair 'cause we don't amerrican people!!!!....;simply french...
aurore
New Shannen Fan

Postby lyzi » Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:41 pm

"we aren't american people, simply french " Image

What's this ? " nous ne sommes pas des Américains, juste des Français " ?

I hope this is humour, Aurore. 'cause I don't think american people is a better or a superior people.

Tsss... Image
lyzi
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:24 pm

Hey guys. Image.

I was just wondering whether anyone knew if the UK would be showing the new season of Scare Tactics as I can't see it listed anywhere?.

I saw one episode from the last season but then they didn't seem to show anymore.

Thanks.
CharmedbyShannen

Postby Dianna » Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:22 am

Shannen and Jimmy made a joke that they would give me a heart attack on Scare Tactics. I would be great if they did Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:02 am

You would be famous, SIS! I would like " I know her! She's my only on line best friend!" Well, Shannen is my friend as well. I would be jumping up and down like a fool cause I'd be SO SO HAPPY!

Love and Hugs
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Dianna » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:18 pm

Hehehe one can only wish Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby killingheidi » Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:48 pm

I think she's kind of paranoid about the hair... Image

That's the inside of this Laurent guy's place, called 'Privé'. Pretty cool huh?
killingheidi

Postby killingheidi » Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:50 pm

More pics from inside...

A bit about the guy...

"Creativity, warmth, unpretentiousness - all qualities of Laurent Dufourg that help to make him a master of an art that sometimes favors ego over artistry. With an unerring sense of how to unlock an individual's most beautiful and confident self, Laurent's true talent is expressed in his innate ability to cute and style hair to perfectly suit the look, personality and lifestyle of his clients. While acknowledged as a trailblazer of new looks and styles, he also seeks interpretation of the latest trends for his clients.

A native of France, Laurent started his impressive career by serving an apprenticeship with the world famous Claude Maxime in Paris at the age for 16. He flexed his entrepreneurial muscles just a few years later by opening his salon in Marbella, and within a short time owned the two most exclusive salons in this playground for the rich and famous on the Costa del Sol in Spain.

After moving to Los Angeles in 1979 with his wife Fabienne, Laurent met Jose Eber and as partners they opened and operated five highly successful salons. In 1995, Laurent sold his share in the business to open Privé (French for private), His first salon located on Melrose Place, in West Hollywood. He then expanded his empire to include a Privé salon in the SoHo Grand Hotel, New York.

For each Privé, Laurent has selected each technician personally seeking a refined artistic ability, personality and a certain savoir-faire. His rigorous standards guarantee that salon personnel are the best trained and most talented in the business.

Laurent recently relocated his Melrose Place Privé salon to the historic Spanish Kitchen space on Beverly Blvd, in Los Angeles. Collaborating with co-owner and renowned plastic surgeon, Dr. Stanley Frileck, Laurent opened the luxurious ONA day spa, which blends beauty with medical science and technology. The spa offers an extensive-menu of traditional and signature spa services, including facials, massage, body treatments, manicures/pedicures, sonic dermabrasion and laser hair removal, as well as Botox, collagen, and Alloderm injections"
killingheidi

Postby psych » Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:09 pm

:boldpurple: Image :s11: Image ImageImage i would so totally go to las vegas with shannen, even if she was filming. TAKE ME TOO SHANNEN!
psych
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Scare Tactics