[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - melissa gilbert and shannen

melissa gilbert and shannen

If you'd like to talk about a particular movie that Shannen has been in or a TV show/appearance, that has not been listed above then this is the place to talk about it!

Postby jennitalia » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:57 am

has shannen ever mentioned her relationship on the show with melissa gilbert and how they got a long? i think melissa was partying around back then. My two favorite actresses growing up
jennitalia
New Shannen Fan

Postby marianne16 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:22 am

I think that they love each other and the relationship between melissa and shanne was magical! I think they had a good chemistry on the set.
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:42 am

lol... I don't know.
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shnfan1 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:59 pm

actally back then yes Shannen and Melissa had a very good relationship but Melissa had lost all of my respect let alone probably thousands of others she said on an interview that no one liked her and that she was basically a slut. The interview is with chelesa lately or what ever. And chelesa said that she was a sluty bitch or something like that. So melissa has lost my fan sub. lo she is NOT my fav any more if u need the link just tell me!!
shnfan1
New Shannen Fan

Postby shennitalia » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:19 am

Melissa mentions Shannen in her book, Prairie Tales. Supposedly, Shannen had hooked up with Melissa's exhusband, whom i believe was separated from at the time, and Melissa wasn't very kind towards her in the book. But I felt that Melissa's book was basically her just name dropping anyway, she probably knew mentioning Shannen would help with sales. Sounded like she may have been jealous too, After reading it, I lost respect for Melissa. Jenny Wilder all the way!!!
shennitalia
New Shannen Fan

Postby shnfan1 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:00 am

shnfan1
New Shannen Fan

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:58 pm

I totally agree with you shnfan1. It's not fair when people bash. And it bugs me, ecspecially when they don't really know what they are talking about. And just trying to get attention!
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shnfan1 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:48 am

shnfan1
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Return to Other Movies/TV Shows/Appearances