Ratings

Talk about Shannen's new TV reality series, Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty.

Ratings

Postby dade » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:18 pm

Hi everyone!
I can't watch Breaking Up because it won't arrive soon in Italy.
Can anyone tell me where i can find the ratings of the show?
Thanks...
DAVE
dade
Major Shannen fan

Ratings

Postby shannen46 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:57 pm

That would be awesome, I hope someone can say us, soon!
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46
Very Important Shannen Fan

Ratings

Postby alwaysastar » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:52 am

no idea about where the ratings can be found, i'll have a look see what I can find though.
alwaysastar

Ratings

Postby kshindustries » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:00 am

I'm actually one of the producers of the show. Shannen says this is her favorite fan site, so I couldn't resist checking it out. The ratings are not what we want, that's for sure. Oxygen is not a big network and we're competing with new Fall Network Shows. Oxygen loves the show, but we'll need to see a bump soon to get a 2nd season. The show is averaging a .35. Oxygen averages a .2. We're good but want to be great.
kshindustries
New Shannen Fan

Ratings

Postby anajet » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:36 am

Welcome to the board kshindustries. Image
Ok, I hope it will come a bump soon. Image
Do you know if there is any plans on airing it in another country then the US, like any European country?
Take care.
/Anna
Last edited by anajet on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
anajet

Ratings

Postby shannen46 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:50 pm

I think the show will be in UK, Anajet. Maybe Dianna or Sam can tell us for sure.
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Ratings

Postby anajet » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:00 pm

Ok. I hope it will.
Take care.
/Anna
anajet

Ratings

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:13 am

kshindustries wrote:I'm actually one of the producers of the show. Shannen says this is her favorite fan site, so I couldn't resist checking it out. The ratings are not what we want, that's for sure. Oxygen is not a big network and we're competing with new Fall Network Shows. Oxygen loves the show, but we'll need to see a bump soon to get a 2nd season. The show is averaging a .35. Oxygen averages a .2. We're good but want to be great.

well glad you came. seriousally trust me i am giving up a regular show for shannen well because she impacted my life more then i think she realizes and hell i love the show and i really hope it gets the ratings up.

haylie
shannenchicafan

Ratings

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:18 am

kshindustries wrote:I'm actually one of the producers of the show. Shannen says this is her favorite fan site, so I couldn't resist checking it out. The ratings are not what we want, that's for sure. Oxygen is not a big network and we're competing with new Fall Network Shows. Oxygen loves the show, but we'll need to see a bump soon to get a 2nd season. The show is averaging a .35. Oxygen averages a .2. We're good but want to be great.

Wow! Only if Oxygen Network wasn't a cable network, your network would be doing a rating-flip right now. So many times I wish your network would be a regular network.

I wouln't loose hope that your network won't succeed. Many people will tune in more, then in the summer time.

I really hope so..for you guys. You deserve to have cable network that is real GOOD, just like the basic channels.

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Ratings

Postby Dianna » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:22 am

Welcome!

I really hope the ratings go up, I really want to see a 2nd season, the show is great!

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Dianna
Dianna
Site Admin

Next

Return to Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty