Breaking Up With Shannen Show Update Info 08.29.06

Talk about Shannen's new TV reality series, Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty.

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:19 pm

Hello,

I will be posting the show updates in this thread. Please try to hold any replies until after the updates are done for this thread as I would like the first reply to be the update. Please don't reply until after tonight when the show updates are done. This is currently for the show updates only. I want this to be just updates until after the show is done for tonight and then your comments and stuff are ok after. also my updates must stay on this site and please dont take them without crediting this site. i am not saying any one site or person i am saying in general please respect this. So the next reply to this thread would be my first update for tonight. Also I know I will be spamming but that is gonna happen for the updates.

^^^this will be a usual thing.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie

after the updates are over for tonights episode any replies are ok. it makes it easier for the people who cant see the show to be able to see the updates after one another and not be searching through the other replies

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:06 am

Update 1:

SHANNEN LOOKS AMAZING. stuck in an unhealth relationships didnt catch the rest. and then she says what is on for tonight. and then the promo of the guy and shae on the beach and her pushing him in the water. shae wants mcihelle to tell her about craig and examples. and borrows money from her and sounds like that and what happened with your car shae says. ok so why do you need my help shae says. your basically ready for something if he cant be a better friend to you then your ready to let go as michelles friend. and they are doing a mock court for the situation with michelle and craig. craig has a this is familar look of this. and turns it over to the jury. but he costs you a lot of money shae says to her. craig mentions it to the other juries it sounds like him. craig comes in with the situation and shae and asks craig if he came up with the verdict and he asks her something and shae says she is the judge.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:21 am

Update 2:

we are back from commerical. SHANNEN LOOKS AMAZING. shae recaps what happens. craig comes out and shae asks him if they came up with a verdict he says something and she says she is the judge. what is it. he should have offered from the getgo. and he should verdict from equal and what is interesting is i been talking to michelle and we have a verdict for you. shae says. your n a show called breaking up with shannen doherty just in case you didnt noticed the case is like your. dont you think it is rude you borrow someones called and dont return it to the next day. what happened? a club? and then shae curses. and it sounds like you dont know what the word responsibility means. and you have to decided right now and you have do decided on the verdict. and all michelle is asking is for you be a better friend. aww see you gave the right answer you want to talk to her. all shae says. now you know you can talk to her and checck back with you in a ffew weeks case close by guys one month later. its been a while since we broke up with craig and how is it going. shae says he has been paying for himself andd asks her something else. and also you cant live in fear if you confront someone something about the friendship. new one. shae introduces bryley. SHANNEN LOOKS AMAZING. tell me about nick. SHAE LOOKS AMAZING. what is it you invision for yourselff. OMG SHE LOOKS AMAZING. what are his goals. has he come creditly dependent on you and it is something you feel you have to deal. and SHANNEN LOOKS SO AMAZING SO GLOWING JUST SO BEAUTIFUL. shae laughs. the guy questioning nick and shae laughing.shae says so not true to what nick answers. shae laughing. i think your something. and he is good kid and matury wise something all shaes to bryley. phone rings. i am about to this. are you sure shae asks bryley. it is ok. hi. i am shannen. how are you shae says to nick.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:29 am

Update 3:

we are back from commerical. shae recaps. shae comes out and says hi and i am shannen all that was to nick. umm i just spent some time with bryley and she did a recording and something she would like to show you and then they show the recording. ur on a show called breaking up with shannen doherty and bryley contacted me for help and do u acknowledge she had a conversation with you before and it is not working. and you are something and that is hard. are you ok. to moving on do you want to talk too her shae says to nick. eventually what ur feeling right now will subside. shae says to nick one month later how does it feel to be independent and not having to pick up after him tell. shae is happy. and she expects to hear her traveling and expects postcards. SHAE LOOKS AMAZING. that is it for the new episode

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Return to Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty