[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - not enjoying my life right now.

not enjoying my life right now.

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby heinousgothica » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm

so over the past two years ive had loads and loads of problems and issues, stuff that started out as a minor thing, then because i never told anyone how i was feeling, i let it boil into something a gazillion times worse, and now, i have no idea how to enjoy life, i have no idea how to feel good about my self, and i have no clue whatsoever how to be confident with my friends without being over arrogant.

i wish right now that i could just cope with this all because i hate being weak, and i hate talking to people about my feelings even more, but i have no idea what im doing in life, what im supposed to be doing in life etc.

i dont want to be dumping this all on you guys, but i need advice desperately, and the people on here are nicer than most of the people i know.
heinousgothica
Major Shannen fan

Postby topshannenfan » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:05 am

hiya

i know just how you feel issues and problems that you keep inside of you do eat away at you. finding a way to express them always helps something that can help release the pain and anger that they cause. i have had lots of stuff that has happened and it still happeneing but try to find something you want out of life a goal you can try and reach!!! i hate talkin about my feelings too but i have learnt the hard way that you cant keep them all locked away inside of you becasue it just doesnt work. i write poems and put everything i feeling down in them its a way to help yourself deal with them without having to tell everybody around you. you want to feel more confident well i cant really help you with that one cause my confidence has dropped so much receantly. believe in yourself and trust yourself be youself and it will come naturally. dealing with problems and issues will help you become more confident as long as you deal with them in the right way. i hope things get better for you soon!!!

Erin x
topshannenfan

Postby heinousgothica » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:05 pm

thanks erin.
i think its improved a hell of a lot from what it was, probably because i started writing poetry a while ago also, aswell as sketching and stuff and that helps.
heinousgothica
Major Shannen fan

Postby topshannenfan » Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:50 pm

topshannenfan

Postby heinousgothica » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:40 am

heinousgothica
Major Shannen fan

Postby blackrose » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:27 am

Mmm did you have any things as hobby or passion for something ? This could be help you more....i talk for my experience,if you have some good friend try to talk with her/him ,is normal many times those kind of things are too personal i don't hink is necessary talk with all ppl's you know try before with someone you trust or try to put your feelings on something you like

BlackRose
blackrose
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby alessandraminetti » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:52 pm

alessandraminetti
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Need Help?