August 15, 2006 Show Updates

Talk about Shannen's new TV reality series, Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty.

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:18 pm

Hello,

I will be posting the show updates in this thread. Please don't reply until after tonight when the show updates are done. This is currently for the show updates only. I want this to be just updates until after the show is done for tonight and then your comments and stuff are ok after. also my updates must stay on this site and please dont take them without crediting this site. i am not saying any one site or person i am saying in general please respect this. So the next reply to this thread would be my first update for tonight. Also I know I will be spamming but that is gonna happen for the updates.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:07 am

Update 1:

Commerical for it. And showing Shannen being a rebound. Sneak peek next. (OMG EXCITING)

4 out of 5 expert relationships again you should do it in front of millions paused ok i am making that up and then showing some stuff of episodes with Shae talking about it. SHANNEN LOOKS AMAZING. Tamera former miss arkanas (cant spell) shannen talking about tamera and she wanting it over. shae asking tamera to tell her about steven and SHAE LOOKS AMAZING ABSOLUTE. and shae said the answer no and asking what he thinks and shae says she is from the south and we arent all demare and make it fun and something didnt catch it and making it rational too and tamera saying she cant do it and shae said she can do it. and bringing them to a restuarant and the waiter and the translator but they are really actors and she can see how he is put on the spot. and they are talking to the translater. and steven is saying how they got in a fight and it was tamera's fault and shae was in total shock after her face of what. and he was hitting on the translater and then he said he is kinda of a les and shae said that was rude and then the translater said somethinng and the steven said it is true and shae said she has seen enough and then a thing comes out just for tamera and shae says she cant wait to dump you and then they leave to shae and she said she seen a lot and is she still sure and she said yes and shae said good because he got to go. and then shae leaves to break the news and you hear steve laugh and then it breaks for commerical and promotes the series premiere next week.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:19 am

Update 2:

we are back from commerical. they are recapping what happened so far. shae comes out and steven laughs and she said she got this. hi i am shannen doherty and he makes a comment to her and she says she has a message tamera wants him to see. news deliever by tamera.ok you watched this and you been dating this women for a year and four months and your on a show called breaking up with shannen doherty and then steven said your hot and she said has it sunk it and he said i have more in common with you and she said no we dont and he is so hitting on shae. and steven said you did a wonderful thing and she said she that made her feel a lot better. and shae saying o tamera thought he wasnt as upset she thought he would be. 6 weeks later and shae asked how she is doing. and mentioning something he asked her and she asked her how it is to feel independent. and she said if she is happy. and she said yes and she is glad to help. now a new person. jeremy and lida. and asked him to tell her about lida and she said he kinda of wasnt allowed space and to do guy things and et.c and shae said what was the last straw and he said when she went in the cell and deleted the female names and she was asking if there is anything there and then got lida to do take a job listening to other people's relationship and with someone there who really acting. and show shae and shae says she does they crazy things and then crys and shae said there is a big misconpetition about people caring and stuff. and shae calls and says she has a problem and how her boy isnt allowed and etc. and wanting to talk to her in person and etc. and shae comes out and introduces her self and telling lida how she is here for her own relationship and how lida can here it from shae or him on a tape and then we get another series premiere commerical

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:29 am

Update 3:

we are back from commerical and we are doing recaps of it. and lida decides to see the tape. shows jeremy crying and lida crying also. ok and lida wanting to know where he is and shae telling her to calm down and take a deep breath and shae saying when she called her she was relating the problem he has and then she asked her about deleting the girl names and then she said the guy nights is secret. and doing the guy things and shae said if it doesnt work out with and lida said she thought he was and shae said that if you cant trust him he isnt the right person and he comes out and looks like shae is about crying and shae says looks like your upset. and shae says she been there and then mentions about her personal experience (i refuse to say it). and talking about going crazy when she finds the next guy and you will remember today and then lida said we are tv and shae said all the guys will call and say she is hot. and one month later asking jeremy how he is and shae said it was rough for her and if he expected to be that rough. ans shae saying next time it may be on your side. and shae said she glad she can help and next. and shae then promoted it and go to breakingup.tv (THIS IF FOR CASTING FOR HER HELP) and next series premiere. and the top she was wearing at the end was the top she wore for the tca press tour for oxygen i love that top!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
Last edited by haylie on Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenchicafan

Return to Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty