Board Rules

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Board Rules

Postby Dianna » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:36 pm

1. No swearing or abusive language.

2. Upper case letters are considered as 'shouting', so please don't use them.

3. No spam or advertising without permission from Admins.

4.Please do not give out personal details, we are not repsonsible for those who take that risk.

5.Respect members and treat others how you expect to be treated.

6. If there is a problem, send a private message to Admins or Moderators.

7. Say NOTHING disrespectful about Shannen, these boards are here to admire her, so if you don't like her, you're in the wrong place!

8. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but please, NO arguing at any time. These are peaceful boards that should be a pleasure to visit, lets keep it that way!

9. Admin Team have the right to delete any innapropriate messages or threads, and we hold the right to ban anybody we feel is breaking the rules. We can refuse access to anybody not suitable to visit or anybody who could put this website in danger or upset our members. This is all at OUR discretion.

10. Any pictures that members contribute to this website, with permission of course, will become property of this website to use at our convenience.

11. Remember, children visit these boards, and we do not want to subject them to adult content such as sexually explicit discussions. Any such threads will be removed and members involved in them will be immediately banned.

12. Do not duplicate topics - and don't double post. If you need to add anything, edit your message.

13. Respect the fact that Admin/ Moderators have authority to change anything about these boards at our discretion.

14. Anyone under 16 must be supervised by an adult when you use these boards. Not everybody on the internet is genuine, and regretably, we're sure that is also the case on these boards. It is for your own safety, guys.

15. We are not responsible for what other members may post or the opinions or views they have, but if they discriminate in any way, once informed we will ban the member and remove their posts.

16. Harrassing Shannen will NOT be tolerated. Do not ask her to phone or visit your house.

17. Racists, Homophobics and any other discriminating parties are NOT welcome here. We are multi-cultural at these boards and that kind of behaviour simply will not be accepted.

18. If we see any signs of internet grooming, hacking, or any other illegal activities, we will bring it to the attention of the Authority's. Remember, we FULLY co-operate with the POLICE.

19. Do no give anybody your password.

20.21. NO POSTING ON Shannen's personal and or private life. Also questions in PM's about Shannen's private life will not be answered by us. Shannen trusts this board and above all Dianna. Therefor we can't and won't break that trust she has in us all here.

Please read this. It goes with the above statement.

21. Lastly, you are not allowed to use a Proxy Server to access this website. Members MUST be identified in the unfortunate circumstances of any illegal activity.

Remember - have fun! Keep the boards peaceful and friendly. Thanks for taking the time to read through! We know most of you are sensible but there could be a minority of members who don't quite follow the rules, please bring it to our attention if you see anyone breaking these rules.

People to contact:

Dianna (Admin/ Mod)
Chucklemagne (Admin/Mod)
Duha (Admin/ Mod)
Msyana (Admin/ Mod)

Kristin (Mod)

Nobody else is in Authority here.

Thanks again guys!

The Shannen-Doherty.net Team
Last edited by yana on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dianna
Site Admin

Board Rules

Postby texaschick » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:42 pm

Hey! My name is Tara. I just want to say that I really admire Shannon and you guys for this website. I also want to say I was watching on T. V. the True Hollywood Story od Beverly Hills 90210 and almost everything they had to say about Shannon wasn't good things. This really irritated me because I have always liked her as an actress. She was my favorite. I am 23 years old so I have seen her on television for a long time. I just want her to know that I think it is wonderful for people to be who they are. If i was in a ice cream store and they didn't have my favorite kind, I would me mad to. Heck, it is a ice cream shop right? Thank you . Tara
texaschick
New Shannen Fan

Board Rules

Postby sarahconnor » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:24 am

It was supposedly a Yogurt shop and as Shannen don't like yogurt we can all say safely the story was a load of bull.
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Board Rules

Postby xxtoxicxtearzxx » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 am

Image Image Image
xxtoxicxtearzxx
Major Shannen fan

Board Rules

Postby xshandohalliwellx » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:57 pm

yes, respect for eachother, AND their privacy... by far most important rule...

good job on the rules guys

x
xshandohalliwellx
New Shannen Fan

Board Rules

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sat May 05, 2007 10:26 am

The rules are good, so people know what not to do! Keeps this board at high standards Image

shannenfallenangel
Very Important Shannen Fan

Board Rules

Postby claudypritz » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:04 am

read and understood! Image
claudypritz
New Shannen Fan

Board Rules

Postby dylansgirl » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:23 am

Image I just wanted to let the administrators and moderators of this board know that I respect and will follow the rules of the board! Image
dylansgirl
Shannen Wanna Be

Board Rules

Postby trueprue2 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:42 am

Wow! This is a brilliant site. I adore Shannen, and it's nice to know there's a place to chat with others who adore her as well! Image
trueprue2
New Shannen Fan

Board Rules

Postby esraa » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:11 am

hey! i,m esraa from suez,EGYPT . first of all i wanna say hi to shando and all of her biggest fans i love her for like ever i just wanna be afriend of her and actually all of you guys so let me know if that's ok
esraa
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Introductions