[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - In need of advice...

In need of advice...

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

In need of advice...

Postby kris » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:42 pm

I'm glad I helped - dunno how much cos thinking on it that wasn't exactly the best advice I've ever heard but oh well. Just hope you're doing okay sweedie x.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris
Very Important Shannen Fan

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:43 pm

You helped alot Kris, I owe you BIG time Image

♥ Stacey x
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby kris » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:08 pm

You don't owe me anything. It was the least I could do. I would've said the same to anyone because I know how crap it is x.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

In need of advice...

Postby ching343 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:39 pm

well......just believe in urself and dont lower ur self in steem. always be there for ur mom and talk to her about how ur feeling.
ching343

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:53 am

My self esteem was the lowest it has ever been, I never left my room for four days. But it has been raised Image EVer since Smudged died I though there was definatly no point in life, everyone was going to, at one point, blame me. Im better now, Im just stuck with the image of her death that is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. Now Ive got a better boyfriend than Matthew and if I got £1 for everytime he said 'I love you' I'd be a multi-millionaire! The only thing that's bothering me now is my weight, but I dieting. Im trying to go on the detox diet, just having cereal in the morning but drinking alot of water Image
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby kris » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:44 am

Stacey you're skinny as f**k. babe pleas dont hurt yourself. You;re an amazig girl ad I love you to bits. Please. mum is in a kood with me but I had to stay ad say this to you. Please sweedie I love you. For god's sake I'm 13st. I'm a big girl and I try to starve myself all the time but it never works, I feel ill more and more. Don;t bopther....

You are Beautiful!

x.
kris

In need of advice...

Postby xxtoxicxtearzxx » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:59 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxtoxicxtearzxx
Major Shannen fan

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:51 pm

prue411

In need of advice...

Postby alessandraminetti » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Allergic To Horses =SSS! Image Image
alessandraminetti
Shannen Fanatic

Previous