Shannen in miami+Tara Reid

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shannenangel » Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:09 pm

People on another site are saying that Shannen, when she was in Miami at some party/club, let a drunk Tara Reid fall backwards onto a couch. She was going to fall onto Shannen but she moved, Tara then said something and then Shannen said "Can't this girl get professional help already?" back to her.
I saw this somewhere else but I don't think it's true.
shannenangel
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby beautifulshannen » Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:14 pm

...I don't think that Shannen would say that, but Tara Reid does need some help, so if she did say it, I agree.
beautifulshannen
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenangel » Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:32 pm

I know, when I first read it I knew that Shannen wouldn't do that. If she did, who would blame her, I wouldn't want tara Reid fallin' on top of me.
shannenangel
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenfan » Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:16 am

they also said that shannen said tara reid should go to rehab and that tara wanted nicole richie body guard to kick her out. i think tara ried needs to get help. i blame tara and who could blame shannen she did nothing wrong.
shannenfan
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenholly90210 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:17 pm

Ok i dont want to sound like i dont love shannen but i believe she would say something like that. The reason i love shannen so much is because she has personality, unlike most famous people who sit there for the camera being perfect. Shannen has attitude and because of that her reputation precedes her. I believe that she has done some of the things in the media. But, but i do believe the paparazzi and tabloids make bigger deals out of situations then they actually are. and also that they stretch the truth.
shannenholly90210
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby trinobids » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:22 am

Even if it were true it again shows that this woman Tara has a problem and Shannen once again shows that she is mature and experienced and is ready to help a youngster while preserving her own dignity. God Love you Shannen...you are ALWAYS the best
trinobids
New Shannen Fan

Return to Shannen News