[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I went to the doctor!

I went to the doctor!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

I went to the doctor!

Postby Linz » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:21 pm

Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

I went to the doctor!

Postby ariya » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:22 pm

Lindsay, I hope that you feel better now Image
ariya
Shannen Wanna Be

I went to the doctor!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:19 pm

well done for going to the doctors lindsay:tup: My friend had what you had and i went through it all with her.

You must watch and take care of yourself and dont' let yourself slip back into old ways. it takes time to except your own body weight but my friend now eats for energy and to stay healthy. I tried to get her to take up new hobbies so she wasnt thinking about food all day!

Take care + keep me posted how you are doing

love lucy Image
Sarah-Lucy

I went to the doctor!

Postby malou » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:35 pm

malou
Shannen Fanatic

I went to the doctor!

Postby frz » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:57 pm

I'm so gald that , not you know it's not good to make yourself hungry and not eating . Image

I have the same problem Lindsay now but I don't make myself hungry or things like that , I don't eat so much too but I don't know why I have this problem now .

I should go to the doctor too . Image

My body is crazy Image I think my cells , heart , veins , muscles , bloods and so many more having a party in there Image so that's why they don't work very well Image (just Kidding)
frz

I went to the doctor!

Postby rachtt04 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:35 am

Lindsay I don't know you but I feel obligated to say something. You sound EXACTLY like me--be careful. I ended up so sick and skinny that I was EXCEPTIONALLY vulnerable to injury and I didn't have enough fat cushioning my bones without being in tremendous pain... AND I HAD TO GIVE UP DANCE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME... It sounds like you are a dancer too and if you are you could probably agree that having to give up dance is NOT something you would want to do.
rachtt04
New Shannen Fan

I went to the doctor!

Postby Linz » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:46 pm

Linz

I went to the doctor!

Postby Linz » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:47 pm

Linz

I went to the doctor!

Postby nicolaaa » Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:08 pm

my periods stopped for 6 months! i wouldn't eat because i had a huge operation so my body was pretty f**ked! but im on the mend now! Image
nicolaaa
Shannen Fanatic

I went to the doctor!

Postby Linz » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:06 pm

Linz

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House