[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I went to the doctor!

I went to the doctor!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

I went to the doctor!

Postby Linz » Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:59 pm

Okay guys...... I can't believe I am about to put this on this board, seeing as how it is a female problem, but its okay I suppose.

I had to go to the doctor because I had lost weight I guess from not eating fats for a long time and my periods stopped.

I went there and she said that was why my periods had stopped and from not eating enough and everything. But I told her that I didn't get hungry that often. She said I psychosematically turned it off. So if I thought I wasn't hungry, then I just wouldn't be hungry at all. I basically programmed my body to think it wasn't hungry and my hypothalamus got confused and kind of stopped working. Your hypothalamus controls and tells your body whether you are hungry or not. Welcome to my psychology class! LOL! Anyway, so that is what she said and I started eating some peanut butter because I don't really like meat all that much. Let me rephrase that, I LOVE meat but I don't like how it makes me feel after I eat it!

Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know what was going on and everything. Now I am doing sit-ups to make my stomach slimmer. I HATE my stomach and I am working on making myself look like Shannen! I eat healthy 99.9% of the time so we will see where I am after several weeks of this new pilates exercise my dance teacher taught me~ Just an update! Has anyone else experienced this problem?

-Lindsay
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

I went to the doctor!

Postby nicolaaa » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:04 pm

that happened to me in april just after my operation!
nicolaaa
Shannen Fanatic

I went to the doctor!

Postby Linz » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:10 pm

Linz

I went to the doctor!

Postby alwaysastar » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:23 pm

yup, afraid so. I was stupid, wouldnt eat for a long time and it made me really ill and so drained my body just couldnt handle it. If you can, get as much help and support as possible now so you dont become like I was.
Anyways enough of that. Glad you went to the doctors and had it all checked over. x
alwaysastar

I went to the doctor!

Postby Linz » Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:30 am

Thanks! I am glad that you are doing much better! Image

-Lindsay
Linz

I went to the doctor!

Postby shannendrules3 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:15 am

Lindsay! This is what I tried to get you not to do! What the hell were you thinking? I'm scared for you, and I'm pissed at you, girl!!!! Why are you doing this? Stop! Please, I want there to be something left when I actually meet you. You know what starving yourself can do to your body, so why are you doing it? I care too much about you to give you just advice now, so now I'm yelling at you because I care. I'm yelling at you because you know better. I can't be there physically for you now, because, you know why. Lindsay, I can't stop you. You CAN stop yourself. If you won't do it for you, do it for me.

I do love you, girl
Kate
shannendrules3

I went to the doctor!

Postby shannen46 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:17 pm

Oh, Linds, you must eat!! I'm sad, worried...Please, care you, please, please.Image
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

I went to the doctor!

Postby roypwr » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:43 pm

roypwr
Shannen Fanatic

I went to the doctor!

Postby mike » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:02 pm

Imagedont do that ever againImage
mike

I went to the doctor!

Postby Linz » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:20 pm

Thanks guys~ I am doing much better now. The reason I went to the doctor was because I knew that something should be done! I am fine now! Image I won't do it anymore!

-Lindsay
Linz

Next

Return to Coffee House