hey shannen or whomever reads this

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby brandonmoore » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:57 pm

hey , i have some questions for shannen as well as some of the admin., first off I had some questions the other day and nobody really answered them, second, my messages are still getting deleted everytime i put one up here,am i still doing something wrong ,and thirdly the last show i have seen on t.v. was scare tactics are you working on something else now or you taking a break anyway just thought i'd ask i love what you do anyway so it doesn't matter.
brandonmoore
New Shannen Fan

Postby ching343 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:25 am

um........i dont no about the question but ppl will see the questions and will answer it...second i dont no why ur messages are getting deleted everytime u put them up and i not sure if ur doing anything wrong...thirdly shannen is not on scare tactics anymore, she is working on something new...her new show "breaking up with shannen doherty" will air on oxygen on august.
ching343

Postby Dianna » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:09 pm

Divine pmed you regarding 3 of your messages...

Anyway Shannen is working on a new show called "Breaking up with Shannen" which airs in August on the Oxygen channel. Do you live in the US?
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby alessandraminetti » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:46 pm

Im No =(((((((( Image Image Image I Want To See This Program!
alessandraminetti
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Need Help?