[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen on the view

Shannen on the view

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Shannen on the view

Postby amber » Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:41 pm

Hi there, just to share with my fellow shannen fans that Shannen will be on the View (ABC) on Monday morning. I just read it on another website board! So tune in!
amber
New Shannen Fan

Shannen on the view

Postby shaed412 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:57 am

Shannen was doing mad publicity in New York last week, wasnt she? I am so happy about that. Anyhoos, yeah...I check on the View site the other day...and it has her listed for Monday...Thursday at 1:35am, Shae will be on Carson Daly on NBC and View of Terror will re-air on Lifetime on April 20th @ 3pm!!! God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Shannen on the view

Postby shannenangel » Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:22 pm

you can't get ABC in England can you?
shannenangel
Shannen Wanna Be

Shannen on the view

Postby beautifulshannen » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:18 pm

Right on! I have to tape it now, thanks a lot for the info! Image
beautifulshannen
New Shannen Fan

Shannen on the view

Postby chrisb831 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:00 pm

Just saw Shannen on the View. She looked good as always. Talked about Scare Tactics. They showed a clip. Asked if she was dating Chris Noth,aka Mr. Big on Sex in the City, and she said no. But she did say that she was dating someone but would not say who only that he is not famous and that she is happy. Her new show is still in development stages. She is looking forward to it but not to doing the daily grind of a TV show again.
chrisb831
New Shannen Fan

Shannen on the view

Postby Dianna » Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:52 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dianna
Site Admin

Shannen on the view

Postby shannenholly90210 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:35 pm

shannen looked great on the view. I stayed home sick from school today, i almost slept right through it, but i woke up as she was comming on. She looked awesome. I liked her hair it was long. it looked like extensions but im not sure.
shannenholly90210

Shannen on the view

Postby crystalpersuasion » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:49 pm

Missed another Shannen appearance *beats head against wall* Image Why oh why can't she be on these shows later in the week. Image I wasn't near my computer this weekend so I had no way of knowing about her appearing on The View today.

Does anyone have Regis & Kelly and The View on tape and can make me a copy? Maybe some screencaps and the transcript of the interviews? Image

Hopefully I'll be able to catch her on Last Call with Carson Daly this Friday. Image
Last edited by crystalpersuasion on Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
crystalpersuasion
Shannen Wanna Be

Shannen on the view

Postby shaed412 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:28 pm

she did look beautiful today...I loved her outfit...she has the cutest clothes. I didn't know that she would be on Conan this weekend...but I figured as much. Can't wait. God Bless!!!
shaed412

Shannen on the view

Postby jamsstang » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:44 am

Hey all! I saw Shannen on The View. She was great and looked like she really had a good time joking around with them. They all looked like they really liked each other and got along so well and it didn't seem like it was put on. Even Barbra Walters seemed to be impressed with Shannen and liked her. It's good to know her new series is still being worked on. Can't wait to see it!
jamsstang
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Shannen News