In need of advice...

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

In need of advice...

Postby kris » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:15 pm

I feel the same Stacey, I'm going through it too and it comes naturally with it. Especially since considering suicide and S/H is so personal that it's kinda secret from your friends and family around you because you don't want to let them down and when they interfere with your plans you get annoyed by it.

Theres also the fact that my mates are crap but we'll not go into that. You're a great kid and I love you loads so just try to stay positive and we're bound to chat somemore so I'll shhh and wait for you to finish your bath.

x.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris
Very Important Shannen Fan

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:24 am

Thanks for that! Image

I keep suicide from everyone, only you guys know about it but 3 of my friends are registered and if they read this then 'oh shit!'
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby kris » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:57 am

I'm back again.

And yer, I know what you mean, if any of my mates actually took me seriously they'd go off it but then again I dunno cos they're a bit suckiful when it comes to stuff like this.

[meh this keyboard is so noisy - people are giving me dodged looks for being on here Image]

um ayes... as I was saying at the end of the day it don't really matter what they think of you though cos it's you that we need to please. Just be yourself sweedie, we all love you for it and so will they.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:20 am

I feel really weird at this moment

Every snce i started and stopped cutting myself, ALL of my friends are now obsessed with death, emo, puk, goth, etc. All of my friends have cuts on their arm. I asked them ALL 'Why the hell did you do that?!' They said, I just wanted to see what it's like. One of my best friends is cutting over a boy.

Im so stuck right now
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby kris » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:10 am

Aww Stacey - thign is I really do understand how you feel, it's not a good thing but in some ways cutting can be such an escape. Sometimes I blame myself for making one of my "friends" cut too - she's a lovely girl and I dunno if she's ever told one of the others about it but she told me that she's done it a few timers but only when she;'s been really low and all. Sometimes I think that they just want to try and be there for us and understand the thrill we get from releasing our pain but other times I think what a stupid f**k! They don't really get it, they just think they're cool and emo - they see it as a label not as a problem. But anyway, I know its hard to watch them do it and really, we just can't blame ourselves, we have enough going on without that even though we really want to help. I know that sounds really heartless but sometimes it's just one of those things. Ignoring the materialistic bitches out there and concentrating on what really matters (your faith, yourself etc.) is sometimes all you need. Right my advice sucks at the moment because I'm pissed but at the same time I'm quite happy which is better than what I felt earlier so yer. Wubyou

x.
kris

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:36 pm

Thanks for that Kris. Well, all my friends constatly talk about Gothis stuff and death and it drives me crazy. I really wish I could get away from all this. My mum said we could move house sometime (but its not anything to do with what im going through) And on Friday I have a doctor appointment to talk about me harming myself but it doesnt matter. Im gonna try and get out of it.
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby kris » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:55 pm

*hugs*

The thing is for me none of it is about death. I'm not obsessed with it, I'm not even a goth or an emo kid even thought people immediately think 'you slit your wrists - your emo.' It's stupid because if they really understood or felt how I felt they'd realise that being emo has nothing to do with anything. It's just stereotyping and I despise stereotyping.

Like i said before it sucks how you're being watched and all and that you feel so uncomfortable about the Dr's appointment tomorrow but if you're positive about it and go in there wanting to make a fresh start it might be the opportunity that you need to do it. I'm always here sweedie and Good Luck with the appointment x.
kris

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:22 pm

I missed the appointment Image YAY!

It could have helped me, y'know, with the way my friends are treating me.
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby alwaysastar » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:30 am

Go to the doctors! Its the sensible thing to do Stace x x
alwaysastar

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:48 pm

I don't want to talk to people, I'm ok with everything now.

I PM'ed something to Kris and she helped me so I don't think I need it here.
prue411

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help?