[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Need help, plz!!!

Need help, plz!!!

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Need help, plz!!!

Postby ngoc » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:59 am

How do I know my friend is trying to get rid of me? She used to be my best friend ( I think), but she changes a lot after she got married. Can you believe that the day after she got home from her honeymoon, she emailed me (didnt call me) and asked me about her lost stuff without saying hi or even asking how I was doing? When I came to her office and gave her back her stuff which she asked me to keep it for her on her wedding day, she talked to me but did not even turned her back around. She just said thank you to me, asked me that how I was doing, then bye. I am so sad and dissappointed about this. We used to hang out a lot.

Everyone told me that she was using me, and now she wants to dump me after she got what she wants. I dont wanna believe in what people said and dont want this to be true. People who said that to me told me that they just wanna protect me from being hurt. I am so sad and confused about this. What should I do now? I am even afraid of seeing and talking to my friend now. She is like a stranger for me. Image
ngoc
New Shannen Fan

Need help, plz!!!

Postby melanie » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:09 am

Aww, I'm sorry sweetie. I had a friend like that, so I know how you feel. Pm me any time you wanna talk.

Luv,
Mel
melanie
New Shannen Fan

Need help, plz!!!

Postby alwaysastar » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:10 am

The only way to find out is to ask honey. Just ask her what the problem is. If she doesn't want you as a friend then that is her loss anyway, but maybe there is a real reason she is acting this way? Image

Give it a try Image
alwaysastar
Very Important Shannen Fan

Need help, plz!!!

Postby kris » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:10 am

I couldn't say it better than those guys above but maybe you're family etc. are right and she isn't worth having. If she's going to use you she's not worth it. I know how much it hurts to have a mate break your heart and it's awful but in time you'll end up the better because it'll make you stronger. You're a great person with a big heart and you deserve better than to be treated as second best by her. If you show her the respect a best mate deserves you should get that in return. It'll hurt but like Bliss said the only way is to ask.

Remember that you've always got us lot here so you'll never not have friends x.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

Need help, plz!!!

Postby ronny » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:15 am

Sorry to hear that hon, i had a friend maybe someone that pretended to be my friend... If you wanna talk PM me i be there for you, and remember that here you are never alone and have a huge friends.
ronny

Need help, plz!!!

Postby kia » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:45 am

I am sorry to hear that honey; hope that you feel better. The only thing I can say to you is that you should move on with your life and forget about your silly friend. She is not deserve what you have done for her. You have lots of friends here in this forum, and I think everyone cares about you. Try to be strong, ok?
kia
New Shannen Fan

Need help, plz!!!

Postby ngoc » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:08 pm

I understand what you are trying to say to me. I already knew that the friendship is going to changed after a big event such as getting married l, but I was not expecting for losing the friendship so quickly although I know that I am losing my friend now. It is difficult to build up a friendship, but it is easy to lose or ruin it. That makes me sad whenever I think about it.

My friend's birthday is coming up, and I already bought a gift for her. I am wondering that should or shouldn't I give it to her? I really want her to be happy on her birthday because it is a special day for everyone. However, my parents and my sister do not want me to do this. My sister said that she was not going to talk to me if I give my friend the gift and keep talking to her. It is hard for me to make my decision you know because one side is my family, and other side is my friend. I wish my friend knows how much I care about her.

Thanks very much for caring about me. You don't know how happy I am as I read your replies which help me a lot. Once again, thanks everybody

Ngoc
Last edited by ngoc on Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ngoc
New Shannen Fan

Need help, plz!!!

Postby alwaysastar » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:15 pm

I personally would give it to her. Explain to her you want her to be happy on her birthday even if you are not friends, give her the gift and leave it at that. Then she has to decide what to do and not you. It will be her that has to come to you if she wants to still be friends so then from there you've done everything you can do so its not your fault.

Hope this helps, but please, this is what I would do, its you that has to decide in the end xx
alwaysastar

Need help, plz!!!

Postby kiki » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:31 pm

kiki

Need help, plz!!!

Postby alessandraminetti » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:43 am

Yes. . . Image
alessandraminetti
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Need Help?