Save North Shore, let Fox know we LOVE Shannen!

Talk about Shannen's character, Alexandra Hudson and the others in here!

Postby shanshandofan » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:29 am

Hi!

I was just over at the official Fox message board for the series. A lot has happened the last few days. There's been a fan campaign to save the show, and it seems to be working. They started phoning a Gail Berman, head of Entertainment at Fox. That seemed to have caused Fox to reconsider - the network ordered the producers to 'fold and hold'. That means - wrap filming, but keep all the sets up, the cameras there. The network is now considering renewal for a second season. There was an article in one of the Hawaii papers. Here's a link:

http://starbulletin.com/2004/12/09/features/index3.html

Also, one of the show's produces posted. He said the fans e-mails, phone calls (which people have been asked not to make - the network must have been flooded), posting on various forums, and such, has truly made a difference. Fox IS listening.

This is our opportunity to contact Fox and let them know how much we love the series - and how incredible Shannen is! The movement has asked people to be polite (which makes sense - when you ask someone to do something, you can't be rude), and to thank Gail Berman, (Ms.) Dana Walden, and Gary Newman - praise them for bringing North Shore to TV - and WE can, at the same time, thank them for bring Shannen onto the series.

The e-mail addresses being used are:

askfox@foxinc.com

askfox@fox.com

The address to mail to:

North Shore
P.O. Box 900
Attn: FOX BROADCASTING Publicity Dept.
Beverly Hills, CA 90213-0900

We can do this for Shannen. Based on interviews, she loves being in Hawaii, really enjoys working on the show. This is our way of showing the network that Shannen is Number 1! That they made the right choice in bringing her onto the series. We can thank them for that, and ask nicely if they'd renew for another season.

Thanks for listening - this is my first post! I'm a lurker, but wanted to do something for Shannen and the show!
Last edited by shanshandofan on Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
shanshandofan
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:19 pm

I will email them today when I get a chance!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shanshandofan » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:54 pm

Hi!

Thanks for e-mailing!

They're posting on the official Fox board and asking people to be polite and respectful. We all know Fox didn't do a thing to promote the series - or Shannen's addition to the series. But we don't want to tick anyone off. We're doing this to prove how much we back Shannen. She's the BEST! Just wanted to mention that. I too mentioned the lack of advertising, but did it in a constructive way.

Thanks, guys! You're the greatest! Shannen has the best fans!
shanshandofan
New Shannen Fan

Postby shanshandofan » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:55 pm

I know, Matt! I agree. What do THOSE people know? The thing I've noticed, though, is that many are polite and kind about Shannen, too! And I'm talking about people who haven't followed her career like we have. It's just a few who act that way.

We can be better than those few who are so mean - we can rise above that. And let Fox know how much we love our gal! Anyway, there's been arguing among other fans, too. That's stopped because everyone knows we need to get together on this!

Thanks, Matt! I know Shannen really appreciates the support!
Last edited by shanshandofan on Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shanshandofan
New Shannen Fan

Postby alwaysastar » Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:14 pm

I will email them in a minute when i have the chance Image
alwaysastar

Postby alwaysastar » Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:21 pm

I just emailed them in a very polite manner so I am quite proud of myself Image
alwaysastar

Postby shanshandofan » Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:34 pm

Thank you, Always a Star!
shanshandofan
New Shannen Fan

Postby alwaysastar » Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:41 pm

Anytime if they dont email me back like i asked i'll email them again & this tim no more Miss Nice Image
alwaysastar

Postby shanshandofan » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:02 pm

Always a Star - they don't e-mail back. People are flooding them with e-mails. We want to make our voices heard re Shannen, and thank Fox for knowing how great she is! Not being polite won't help Shannen!
shanshandofan
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:24 pm

I've just wrote them a very nice email Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Next

Return to North Shore