Help Tutorial What You Want

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby shannenchicafan » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:51 pm

honda200 wrote:ok how i got yeah Image Image im clued in... umm anajet tried to explain this to me ones, but Image but its still greek to me,,and thats how one would take a quote from one thread and place it in another thread.... and you Haylie tried to tell me how to do that insta,message feture like you did with me that night ,But greanted that might not be site related. as i can't figure it out what told me as i get dang ppl I,M popin up everynight and i dont beleive them from the site,and i can't even do it with someone from the site and i have there e-mail add, to boot. Image anyway as i said greanted this may not besite related.Jean(honda200)

you mean quoting someone like i am doing now and posting it in another post on here
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:29 am

umm.. that would be correct ..oh!our grasious.leader.. Image just kidding lol yeah kiddo thats what i mean... Jean(honda200)
honda200

Postby shannenchicafan » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:02 pm

honda200 wrote:umm.. that would be correct ..oh!our grasious.leader.. Image just kidding lol yeah kiddo thats what i mean... Jean(honda200)

ok i will do the best i can for the tutorial since it hopefully wont be complicated doing it. it shouldnt be
shannenchicafan

Postby yakshax » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:07 am

Dont mean to be a smart ass or anything but isnt that what a FAQ is for?
yakshax

Postby sarahconnor » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:40 am

So what is this thread? We ask questions about computer stuff and the experts tell us the answers? Image
sarahconnor

Postby shannenchicafan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:37 pm

no things people need to know how to do on the site like post pictures and stuff. kylie i know you can think of more
shannenchicafan

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:04 am

Haylie wrote:no things people need to know how to do on the site like post pictures and stuff. kylie i know you can think of more

Okay, if someone wanted to post a linkto a song they want people to hear, how do you go about uploading the song, and posting the link on the board?
sarahconnor

Postby shannenchicafan » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:41 pm

SarahConnor wrote:Okay, if someone wanted to post a linkto a song they want people to hear, how do you go about uploading the song, and posting the link on the board?

ok i will do that even though it is somewhat the same. i will give resources i guess also. i plan on starting the tutorials after june 16 when i am done with my 2 summer classes
shannenchicafan

Postby sarahconnor » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:00 am

Okay thanks, I have never been able to figure out how to upload a song and paste the link to it.
sarahconnor

Postby yakshax » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:24 pm

you cant do that with fourms they dont allow that type of html.
yakshax

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help?