[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Help ???????

Help ???????

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Help ???????

Postby jonathansinani » Sat May 27, 2006 8:10 pm

The internet has always been my way of forgetting bad things in my life! So I started to become a webmaster and creating sites. I once owned charmedfever.com but closed it down because I keept putting it on hiatus! I never thought that my designs were good enough! How important is a web site design to you guys?? I always hope that one day the site would become popular and it never those! My fansites never get viewed by the celebrity that it is about. Other webmasters sometimes steal my work! So I was woundering Dianna or anyone out their what should I do to create a cool and intresting site! How can a webmaster achieve greatness! Image Image Image Image Image (I'm crying right now) Maybe I'm just doomed for life!! Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by haylie on Sat May 27, 2006 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonathansinani
New Shannen Fan

Help ???????

Postby shannenchicafan » Sat May 27, 2006 9:10 pm

first of all i dont know how to get a celebrity to view your site. second there are tons of charmed fansites so to my thoughts it is hard to get one and make it better then all others. that is my opinion. i dont like to make sites that have tons of sites out there alreadly. as i am making an angie harmon site because i am a fan of hers and there are like no fansites. i dont know how to get people to view your site expect promoting it on other sites if allowed to. but dont spam it. in sites where you can put ur homepage put it as your homepage. also i dont know about your designs as i never see them
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Help ???????

Postby blackrose » Sun May 28, 2006 9:08 am

Mmm good question i have no idea Image i guess celebrity surf on the net just like us they "may" choose to contact the webmaster if they found interesting a site, i don't think is just question about design some celebrity are gone also on normal site it's just a question of lucky

BlackRose
blackrose

Help ???????

Postby chienna » Sun May 28, 2006 12:07 pm

^I guess so too, the main page of shannen-doherty.net says that shannen saw a lot of shannen sites, but no one was that good as dianna's, so yeah, i think they search for forums, or maybe dianna sended message to a fanmail addres, and shannen red that and gave this a look...I don't know.
chienna

Help ???????

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sun May 28, 2006 6:36 pm

he is something difficult I also(( I want that much prettier people see my forum and shay)) also banners when calls more you must have much site in google and yahoo. Link you site in pages that very are known that aid or if it does not speak with dianna but (((I believe that my forum is difficult for example is very bad and I do not know what to make single more I have 5 members but you want and you have your site you can Link my forum that also helps links many links more páguinas will know I wait for haberte helped you ))) Image Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sun May 28, 2006 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Help ???????

Postby jonathansinani » Sun May 28, 2006 11:21 pm

Thanks guys, you are very supportive! I was thinking of creating a new Wes Ramsey fansite! He played older Wyatt on Charmed! What do you think??
jonathansinani
New Shannen Fan

Help ???????

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon May 29, 2006 1:10 am

shannenchicafan

Help ???????

Postby jonathansinani » Mon May 29, 2006 11:51 am

I really want to open up a website for Wes Ramsey also know as Older Wyatt on Charmed!
jonathansinani
New Shannen Fan

Help ???????

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon May 29, 2006 11:59 am

shannenchicafan

Help ???????

Postby jonathansinani » Mon May 29, 2006 8:15 pm

Thanks guys, I just might! This board is the most supportive I've ever known! Thanks guys!! Love you all!! Image
jonathansinani
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Need Help?