[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Supervisor problem!!!

Supervisor problem!!!

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Supervisor problem!!!

Postby ronny » Mon May 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Hey guys i need your help, kk where i work there is this supervisor that realy hates me. When i worked with her she was so cute to me and when i was leaving she made her best to keep me there. I was happy coz i was going to be there, and not leaving my friends.. Now shes my enemy,a month or 2 ago my boss told me that i was going to be a cashier from monday from that day she hated me.... I loves open my heart with her and alot off stuff. On 1st april it was april fool, i made a joke opn my cute supervisior ( not the one that hates me but the other one that she hates ) and the next 3 days she asked my friend what we made and when she told her she told me : its a shame that your not leaving, we arent goning to be in peace" and nots off bad stuff.

When i do a mistake she blmaes me and shout at me infront ppl that i realy hate. And if my bestfriend doesnt that she be kk and telt her not to worry. Iam afraid alot not coz she doesnt talking to be or even "Good morning" But even at my supervisor weeding, she dint botherd and told me hi...

The problem is this, that iam afraid that she turns my best friend my enemy he sthe one that still talks to me and i love him to death.... And i want to be her friend again i didnt hurted her. I promise.... It hurrts when your friend turns to be your haters...
ronny
Very Important Shannen Fan

Supervisor problem!!!

Postby kiki » Tue May 09, 2006 5:31 pm

what - a - b**** Image that is soooooo mean. Shes obviously a sad pathetic loser whos life is crap and so she wants to take it out on everyone who she can. But there are workers rights and stuff, so complain to her boss to start with, cos its not fair and she could get sacked for what she is doing, and your best friend wont be put of you becausse a spiteful vindictive person starts saying crap, and if your worried just talk to your best friend about it

if the boss wont help you then maybe you should consider getting a job somewhere else. The boss should do an investigation if you complain, especially if you get a colleage to do it too, and really this woman cant hate you any more can she?

hope work gets better xx Image
Last edited by kiki on Tue May 09, 2006 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiki

Supervisor problem!!!

Postby ronny » Tue May 09, 2006 6:42 pm

ronny

Supervisor problem!!!

Postby kiki » Tue May 09, 2006 6:54 pm

ya welcome Image tell me how it goes
kiki

Supervisor problem!!!

Postby ronny » Tue May 09, 2006 8:52 pm

ronny

Supervisor problem!!!

Postby kiki » Tue May 09, 2006 9:43 pm

kk that would be great Image

btw lucky you having time of Image, although ive only got three days left till study leave Image and then like a hundred exams Image, but atleast ill never have to step into a calssroom again if i dont want to(i will......... but the point is is that i could do otherwise if i wanted to Image)
Last edited by kiki on Tue May 09, 2006 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiki

Supervisor problem!!!

Postby sarahconnor » Wed May 10, 2006 3:35 am

She's your superviser, so she isn't your boss, is she? If not, tell your boss. Never ignore problems in the workplace, it will only make it worse.
sarahconnor

Supervisor problem!!!

Postby ronny » Wed May 10, 2006 8:30 am

ronny

Supervisor problem!!!

Postby sarahconnor » Fri May 12, 2006 7:04 am

sarahconnor

Supervisor problem!!!

Postby ronny » Fri May 12, 2006 10:24 am