[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Who do you think is the most annoying character?

Who do you think is the most annoying character?

Talk about the other characters here.

Postby artemis2 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:17 pm

Who do you think is the most annoying character in BH 90120 the early days? I mean when the kids where in high school?

Mine is Kelly, can`t stand the girl!
Last edited by Guest on Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
artemis2
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby geissel » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:01 am

Andrea for sure. couldnt stand her. The rest were fine. Well kelly was also annoying but Andrea bugged me more. just whined too much and ugh she was soo mean to brenda in the beginning. So yea Andrea was the most annoyin character.
geissel
New Shannen Fan

Postby cartiergurl01 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:26 am

cartiergurl01
New Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:10 pm

kelly, she made my blood boil Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby artemis2 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:30 pm

We should make a "Hate jennie Garth-Kelly Taylor" Club, then, everybody would get back for the "I hate Brenda" Club! Image
artemis2

Postby oifchick0405 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:56 am

Lets see here...I didn't like Steve too much...he was so stupid and he whined a lot too in the beginning. To be honest with you...Quite a few of them annoyed me...Steve whined too much...Kelly was a stuck up,thought that she was better than everyone attitude and a backstabber too,I mean she betrayed her best friend by taking her boyfriend,not a friend that I'd like to have,Andrea talked too much...sometimes she needed to "Shut up!"...and she was nosy too...Brandon even annoyed me at times...not in the beginning so much but later on...he started sleeping with a married woman and other things happened that made him annoying,Dylan was too moody at times,he needed to lighten up a little bit...I mean his life wasn't all that bad,I mean the boy drove a Porshe!And then he annoyed me when he cheated on Brenda with Kelly,what idiot he was!

The writers made me mad about David,they didn't have to make him soo dorky in the beginning b/c he was a great looking guy but I guess there's at least gotta be one dorky guy in the beginning,Donna annoyed me mostly in the beginning b/c she didn't seem too smart at times like when she wore that BIG dress to the spring dance although Brenda and Kelly should've said something to her and not let her wore it,they weren't being too good of friends and then she wore that costume to the halloween party that she could barely move in and then she let people run over her at times too,JIM,he annoyed me a lot...the way he judged Dylan by his father,and yelled all the time...if it wasn't for him,Dylan and Brenda would've made it...he was the problem.I never liked Kelly's mom,one minute she's drunk and high on drugs,the next minute she's clean and decides to be a mom. And lastly,Brenda did annoy me at times...I hate to say it but she did...she started liking that Rick guy and that Eric guy while she was dating Dylan,even tho Dylan was hooking up with her best friend while she was seeing Rick in Paris,It still was kinda stupid of her,if she really loved Dylan the way she said she did,then she wouldn't have even looked at another guy....hmm...as you all can see...a lot of characters annoyed me...but I loved the show. I guess my likes do outnumber the things that annoy me even tho it seems like a lot...I guess the most annoying characters to sum it up would be Steve and Jim (Brenda's Dad).....I "GUESS"....

P.S. I mean,I'm not that difficult to please!!! jk lol! I know what you are all thinking....Image
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby d9n1el » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:32 am

in the first seasons i hated brian green's character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i found him so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i kind of liked him! he became less annoying!!!!!!!
d9n1el
Major Shannen fan

Postby oifchick0405 » Tue May 02, 2006 4:34 am

I never got to know any of the new characters that came after Brenda left. I can count how many episodes I watched after Brenda left on one hand and I only watched those episodes b/c I had hoped that she'd return but she never did Image...But I can definately tell ya who my FAV was/is....Brenda was my fav in the girls and its' between Dylan and Brandon for the guys.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby danigirl786 » Tue May 02, 2006 5:00 am

Kelly and Andrea were always irritating me. David was annoying at first but then got better. Donna annoyed me sometimes but not all the time.
danigirl786

Postby sweissman » Thu May 04, 2006 5:57 am

For the Girls: Kelly. She always seemed to act a bit better than the rest of the girls and lets not all forget how she treated Brenda by going behind her back with Dylan all those times. I think all the girls were pretty much standable except for Kelly because she tried to make sure everyone knew how cool she was, but that she was such the little do gooder that she'd hang out with normal people like David or Andrea and them; personally, I wasn't buying it. Sure she could be okay some of the time, but if I had to pick one person for the girls to do without in the main cast it'd be her.

For the Boys: Dylan. I never was and never have been a Dylan fan really, I always thought Brenda could do so much better than him; it seemed like everytime she tried to help him he'd get mad at her or push her away or always went running back to Kelly in some form or another - I didn't couldn't stand him. I still can't a times; sure he can be decent at times, but out of the boys, I definitely was more a fan of the rest than him.
sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Next

Return to Other Beverly Hills, 90210 Characters