[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - My friend

My friend

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

My friend

Postby prue411 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:10 pm

I had a best friend over the internet on another forum. only on proboards i have 2 put 13 and she though that i was 13, today i told her i wasnt, and she started shouting and hurting my feeling, im crying and i want to be her friend wat can i do?
prue411
Very Important Shannen Fan

My friend

Postby alwaysastar » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:13 pm

You shouldn't have lied to her. Tell her why you did and maybe she'll understand
alwaysastar

My friend

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:37 pm

^ as bliss said tell her why you lied, maybe she will understand and if she doesnt then she isnt much of a friend at to you after all. Image
Sarah-Lucy

My friend

Postby prue411 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:44 pm

i did she still hates me

this is how upset i am

im a vegetarian and im eatin chicken

shes the only one hu understands me. our trains r on da same track
prue411

My friend

Postby anna16 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:35 am

what does chicken have to do with it?!! lol random!!! Image...oh btw that wasnt a nasty/b!tchy comment at all just to let u know! (it's all in the tone of the voice! lol)

id just keep talking to her, dont give up..but dont keep appologising either cos that may annoy her even more! just make sure she knows you're still you just one year younger! lol (that's right isnt it...ur 12 right?!)
anyways i dont really know what else to suggest cos it's hard when it's on a computer...u never know what tone they're usingso it's tricky to tell how they really feel...am i making ANY sense! lol i think not but i hoipe u figure it out cos it's a shame to lose a close friend over something so futile!
goodluck lil one!!!
xox
anna16
Shannen Fanatic

My friend

Postby prue411 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:12 pm

Ok, i have been banned and deleted from a forum she goes to cos she blabbed, she deleted her own forum, just cos i was a member, she blocked and deleted me from msn, and she said she just needs some sapace, but im ginving her loads. this is really hard on me.

the chicken thing:

im a vegetarian, and i wud never eat meat, after all the animal cruelty i witnessed and then, i was so upset, i ate chicken, and it was the first time eating an animal ever for over a year. and now i just ruined everything.
prue411

My friend

Postby sarahconnor » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:15 am

If she was a friend she would at least hear you out and allow you to say sorry, but it seems she is doing everything she can to get away from you, and will no doubt realise how miserable she is without you and grovel for your forgivness. Doesn't sound like a real friend to me, by my experiences. Sorry. Image
sarahconnor

My friend

Postby blackrose » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:37 am

I'm sorry ....let to her time x thinking and maybe she'll back to be your friend

BlackRose
blackrose

My friend

Postby shandofan1 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:03 pm

give her time to think n process all that you told her...if she is really your friend....she wont care about one year...i mean she must have thought that you acted 13 before so just give her some time...n hopefully she will realize it doesnt really matter how old u r.
shandofan1
Major Shannen fan

My friend

Postby ronny » Mon May 01, 2006 4:34 pm

ronny

Next

Return to Need Help?