Favorite episode?

Come on in and talk about season one and the other eight wonderful episodes of season two that she hosted!

Favorite episode?

Postby Linz » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:05 am

Hey guys!!! What was your favorite episodeImage My favorite episode was the one when Shannen got "kidnapped." LOL! it was SO funny because the girl was like, "i don't know what happened. Some guys just came in and took Shannen." And her assistant was playing along like, "What do you mean? Where is Shannen?" LOL! It was SO funny!!!! The girl's reaction was priceless when Shannen walked out of the hotel room... and Shannen asked her, "Were you scared?" And the girl was like, "No just shocked." Or something like that. If I saw someone kidnap Shannen I would have called the police and been bawling my eyes out... while trying to remain calm!!! LOL!! Wouldn't you?

Lindsay
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Favorite episode?

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:42 pm

my favourite episode is all i litle like the episode ufos...
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Favorite episode?

Postby d9n1el » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:06 am

my fav episodes are with shannen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
d9n1el
Major Shannen fan

Favorite episode?

Postby sweissman » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:29 am

I have to agree with D9n1el, the ones with Shannen are usually the best, however, I think some of my favorites would have to be when they set up the fake reality show with Shannen and they had the angry homeowner try to come kill her and everyone else...that one was a good one. "Taxi Cab Carnage" was also a good one where she set her friends up, you had to feel so bad for her one friend, he was shaking the poor guy. Image There are others that are good too, mostly ones that involve Shannen, the little girl named Hannah, Sarah, Nicole, and Alex are good - I think out of the entire SCARE TACTICS cast those 5 are the best.
sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Favorite episode?

Postby sarahconnor » Fri May 05, 2006 7:34 am

The ones with Shay in them are the best
sarahconnor

Favorite episode?

Postby ppp » Fri May 05, 2006 10:25 pm

The ones with Shannen
ppp

Favorite episode?

Postby sarahconnor » Wed May 24, 2006 4:31 am

Shannen is a good actor in them, lol spec in the taxi one
sarahconnor

Favorite episode?

Postby topshannenfan » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:26 pm

my favourite episodes are definetly the ones with shannen in. i loved the one where she set up her friends in the taxi and the one where she was kidnapped was soooooo funny because the girl didnt seem to do anything to help!!! but i love them all.
topshannenfan

Favorite episode?

Postby karma » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:50 am

chupacabra hands down proably because i would had kicked that things butt if it ever came near my horses(we sold them Image) or maybe shannen yelling at him to "take my walkie" Image

Next

Return to Scare Tactics