Dianna and Kristin and Sam

A place for questions, comments, and suggestions about the site.

Postby irishshire1 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:57 pm

Image thank you all! Image
irishshire1
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby chienna » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:02 am

Haha, lol! Image Great said all! Image
chienna

Postby tonje » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:43 pm

I'm with you on that Trigger422!Image

They are all amazing and I'm so grateful about what they do for this board and all of the members and Shannen Doherty Image
tonje
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:52 pm

aww thank you for those comments
shannenchicafan

Postby tigger422 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:22 am

All four of u deserve it
tigger422

Postby divine » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:35 pm

I Agree....
Great People
Great Site

The works....

Keep it up guys, we can never have too much of a good thing
divine

Postby Prudence#1 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:31 am

I agree with all off you they are truly amazing people like Shannen
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:05 pm

yes they are good people and good forum I am agusto in this one site people in general is very pleasant Image
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:16 pm

Thorn wrote:Also, I think Sam should get some credit, Sam is a great girl too. While she's not on here much, she does her job well, and provides us with all the latest Shannen gossip, as does Kristin.

I can't believe this thread is still going after 3 years. That's great.

I want to thank you all again for being the best members on this site.

I met people on line who are nasty, rude and just want to pick at your bones( so to speak)..But ONE person from the SS board that I started talking to was Dianna..I just can't believe how sweet she was and kind and loving. I was like, " She's 16. No!" Some 16 year olds who has site, are immature and childlish and you wonder, " WHY?" But Dianna, she's was VERY mature at 16 to own 2 sites on the internet. She honest, straightforward. You would think she was older than 16? I sworn she was like 20!

Little did I know, years later, she would do websites for a living!

when this site was created, Dianna and I were already friends and as close as sisters, cause we are constantly talking everyday..umm..when she came to me about this site that she and Sam were doing, they both asked me if I want to help and I was like, yeah.

So..I helped and I helped make the site unique, rumor free, safe place where fans can speak their minds with out getting bitched at, like, literally. I remember giving her some pointers.. I said, " Here's the deal: You can't have both...you have to have one or the other...you can have a site full of rumors and people would hate the board, or a great site full of facts, no BS'ing, clean, rumor free board." Then I said, " Do you want people to be proud of you for having a great site, OR do you want them to be mean to you about having a bad site?" Luckily, for us, my members, she chose, a clean free site. Cause both of us, including Sam, were tired of the bad stuff about Shannen. After seeing the fiasco at the SS board and the charmed-boards..we, the three of us, decided to do something that will make ALL Shannen fans proud!...and that was making THIS site:

The BEST Shannen site on the internet!!!

Like Sam said in one her post she made, we have what NO ONE else has, we got the one and the only Shannen Doherty, visiting and posting.

I am grateful to have such wonderful members like you all. But during the 4 or 5 years that this site been opened to the public, some members have left us, but others have stayed with us...for those who stayed with us since it opened to the public...its been one hell of a ride and I use Hell, beautifully.... BUT at the same time, we've had wonderful memories... I hope we still make wonderful memories here...Dianna, Sam, Divine and I..we are not going anywhere and neither will any of you. Image

You all have been great with me, especially for putting up with ALL of my venting over the years..I'm so sorry for that, guys. Image REALLY, I am!!! ( who says I'm done? Image)

We are like family here and I feel so safe here...I love being a part of this board, part of the " Staff" here. Thank you Dianna and Sam, for allowing me be a part of your life and thanks for being a part of mine Image I'm glad we are friends. Love you, lots Image

I'm going to stop before this turns into a novel, guys.

Thank you all to the members. I love you all very much. Thank you for being there for us, for trusting us, for sticking up for us....Your perfect...I really can't express enough of HOW PROUD I am to have you guys as my members.

Love each and everyone of you,

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby auffdorine » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:40 pm

there great ppl Image lovely message
auffdorine

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback