North Shore In Australia!!!!

Talk about Shannen's character, Alexandra Hudson and the others in here!

Postby anajet » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:00 am

North Shore was only aired for one season.
Shannen is in episode 11 to 21. But ep 21 wasn't aired in all countries that aired North Shore.
/Anna
anajet
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby anna16 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:57 am

^^ooh cheers for that!!!! now i know when i really have to tape it! lol...i always seem to be at work whenever it's on!!! Image

ok so now the question is what ep are we up o in aussie cos ive lost count...well never was counting! lol...anyone know?! lol
anna16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby sarahconnor » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:18 am

Anna, we are up to episode 12, to be screened today! Shannen came on the show yesterday! OMG she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!! She had this crying scene and her eyes were all red and she talks so sniffly and OMG I just wanted to hug her. The storylines are heating up now she's on the show...she's after Jason, Nicole's boyfriend-that was obvious as soon as she saw him. And Walter Booth, her father, doesn't care about her, so she and Nicole had a gripe about it together. Next week Alexandra and Tessa are going to plot to steal Jason away from Nicole, and Walter gets arrested! I knew he killed his missus, I just knew it!!! OMG I can't wait, it's on in just over an hour!!!! Image
sarahconnor

Postby anna16 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:37 am

OMFG no way!!! i cant believe i missed it!!...i had fricken work and didnt tape it!!1 Image...thanks for telling me bout today though!! or else i would have missed that one too!!!...but was it even on today? cos i turned the Tv on at 3 and the davis cup was stll playing..i had to go ride so i just chucked a tape on but did it came on in the end?
anna16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:43 am

It wasn't on Friday, Anna, you didn't miss it! I kept waiting for it to come on, but as soon as I saw that Lleyton was playing, I knew they'd screen his match before NS.
sarahconnor

Postby anna16 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:18 am

pheewf i was so worried but yeah i had a feeling that they'd put the tennis over NS lol...oh well at least ill hopefully get to see it now!!! Image cheers for that!!!
anna16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby sarahconnor » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:31 am

I might miss the show on Thursday as I am going to Melbourne from Thursday til Monday, so I will miss Mondays episode too, can you watch the show and tell me what happens? Image
sarahconnor

Postby anna16 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:49 am

well i missed today's show cos my horse got colic last night so it's just been bad but ill try and watch it for u...lol...im in melbourne tomorrow though so ill miss that epp too...and on thursday im working from 8 til 3pm so i may only see the last half of it unless i can tape it!!...but i will try!!! lol
anna16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby sarahconnor » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:28 am

Okay, it's on now so I am off to watch it!
sarahconnor

Postby anna000 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:02 am

Shannen rules the whole show if it wasn't for her i definatley wouldn't even be watching it.........they should give her more scenes or just dedicate a whole episode to her character Image
anna000
Shannen Wanna Be

PreviousNext

Return to North Shore