[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - If Prue Were Still Alive...

If Prue Were Still Alive...

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby thorn » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:58 pm

thorn
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby sarahconnor » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:01 am

sarahconnor

Postby prue411 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:06 am

There is a new smiley for the forum ^^^

Anyway, Prue would be workin, and protecting her sisters. Maybe have a guy on the go but wouldnt be ready to settle down. Thats my opinion!
prue411

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:01 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Postby robbie2 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:14 pm

That "I Love Prue" smilie is brilliant, it would be cool if we could have that as an official smilie on the site
robbie2

Postby bewitchedprue » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:54 pm

bewitchedprue
New Shannen Fan

Postby selina » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:13 am

Well..the show would have better ratings and not be ending for one lol.
I guess Prue would still be working, but I think she would be married to someone aswell. Bane maybe?
I guess it's difficult to picture Prue with children - but it'd be a fantastic storyline. Can you imagine little Prue's running around the house!
Prue doesn't seem the type to want children, but I think she'd be a great mother lol.
I think if Prue was still there then the family element of the show would still be a prominant feature and everything would just be better. It'd be great to see the original power of 3 fighting evil again. They worked together more and the show was more realistic with Prue than it is without her.
selina
Shannen Fanatic

Postby sarahconnor » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:52 am

Better ratings, I agree there! Image
sarahconnor

Postby oldnavy21 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:49 pm

I think that Prue would have evolved, in terms of power and family-life, but would still be unmarried and childless. That's just the way the character was written . . . but I get goosebumps hearing you guys talk about this sort of thing. It's like I'm thinking "These ideas would be great for the show" and I keep imagining what the characters/people would be like. But it's not happening, of course Image I think Shannen did make a wise decision leaving the show, though. Can you imagine what she would say if handed a script that was content wise, similar to the stuff being handed out in the 8th season? I'm happy she left at the top, unlike some who stay around longer than they should. Better to end at the best then to struggle trying to keep up to the same level of fantastic-ness. I like it when people leave a show like that; it shows how good they are at what they do, and that they're open to new shows that could be coming their way. Image
oldnavy21
New Shannen Fan

Postby lookintoforever » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:36 am

lookintoforever

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell